Ran into strange female UFC fan

Macalpinerules

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I watched UFC 205 at a bar. I was sitting back drinking whiskey when I noticed this hot black chick walking in. I'm not really into black women but this one really caught my eye. As I began looking her up and down I noticed she was wearing a Bigfoot Silva T-shirt which delighted me because I knew I would have a conversation starter. I let her settle in for a few minutes before I made my move. I swooped right up to her and said "nice shirt, are you a fan?" She replied "No, I just wear this shirt to show support for the Gigantism cause, my brother has it too".

We talked about the event for a while and then the chemistry got strong enough that she agreed to come back to my place after the event.

So when we got to my place we started play grappling. She was strong AF. At one point she jumped into guard and locked in a guillotine that was so tight my asshole started throbbing. I tapped and felt embarrassed.

We went to my room and started making out. Shit got weird when she started getting naked. When she pulled her pants down I noticed she had a tattoo on her ass cheek. It was kinda hard to make it out at first because her skin was dark and the tattoo was in dark ink. When I started to focus in on it I couldn't believe it, I thought I was just imagining things sort of like those people who see faces in trees or see Jesus' face on a grilled cheese sandwich. But when I got close enough to see clearly it was exactly what I thought It was, she had a tattoo of Frankie Edgar's face on her ass cheek with the words "The Answer" written under it.

It was too weird for me and it only got crazier. When she went down on me she insisted that I put her in a triangle while she blew me. There were other related MMA sex acts done too.

When it was over I tried my best to get her to go but she insisted we play UFC on X box. I beat her ass real good so she rage quit and left. Never want to see that weird ass bitch again.

Last edited:
I really wanted this to be funny.

It wasn't.

giphy.gif

It was believable up unto the point where anyone listened/enjoyed what you had to say.

Swing and a miss doesn't even begin to do this justice.

He got big game
He got no fame
Telling stories that are lame
We all feel the same

The answer
between 2 chocolate cakes
She needed a Lancer
To remove the cancer

I watched UFC 205 at a bar. I was sitting back drinking whiskey when I noticed this hot black chick walking in. I'm not really into black women but this one really caught my eye. As I began looking her up and down I noticed she was wearing a Bigfoot Silva T-shirt which delighted me because I knew I would have a conversation starter. I let her settle in for a few minutes before I made my move. I swooped right up to her and said "nice shirt, are you a fan?" She replied "No, I just wear this shirt to show support for the Gigantism cause, my brother has it too".

We talked about the event for a while and then the chemistry got strong enough that she agreed to come back to my place after the event.

So when we got to my place we started play grappling. She was strong AF. At one point she jumped into guard and locked in a guillotine that was so tight my asshole started throbbing. I tapped and felt embarrassed.

We went to my room and started making out. Shit got weird when she started getting naked. When she pulled her pants down I noticed she had a tattoo on her ass cheek. It was kinda hard to make it out at first because her skin was dark and the tattoo was in dark ink. When I started to focus in on it I couldn't believe it, I thought I was just imagining things sort of like those people who see faces in trees or see Jesus' face on a grilled cheese sandwich. But when I got close enough to see clearly it was exactly what I thought It was, she had a tattoo of Frankie Edgar's face on her ass check with the words "The Answer" written under it.

It was too weird for me and it only got crazier. When she went down on me she insisted that I put her in a triangle while she blew me. There were other related MMA sex acts done too.

When it was over I tried my best to get her to go but she insisted we play UFC on X box. I beat her ass real good so she rage quit and left. Never want to see that weird ass bitch again.

Not reading that,

She was strange because she had a cock.

You lived happily ever after, but with a limp.

We went to my room and started making out. Shit got weird when she started getting naked. When she pulled her pants down I noticed she had a tattoo on her ass cheek. It was kinda hard to make it out at first because her skin was dark and the tattoo was in dark ink. When I started to focus in on it I couldn't believe it, I thought I was just imagining things sort of like those people who see faces in trees or see Jesus' face on a grilled cheese sandwich. But when I got close enough to see clearly it was exactly what I thought It was, she had a tattoo of Frankie Edgar's face on her ass check with the words "The Answer" written under it.

Ts still waiting to try consensual sex

Back