Chad Mendes killing alligator with his bow

why does this need a thread

i'm sure chad does a lot of shit in his day to day life but tbh I don't really give a fuck

I find it hilarious when manlets like Mendes or Rogan go hunting.

Cool you killed an alligator with a bow from a distance.

Still a Manlet.

why does this need a thread

i'm sure chad does a lot of shit in his day to day life but tbh I don't really give a fuck

Well, it's an inside look of his unorthodox training camp for 189.

101704-bear-dis-gon-be-gud-gif-Imgur-w2HM.gif

Couldnt cope with getting KOd stiff by Conor so he had to go out and kill an alligator to feel like a man again :p

I find it hilarious when manlets like Mendes or Rogan go hunting.

Cool you killed an alligator with a bow from a distance.

Still a Manlet.
Not everyone can shoot.
IMG_4732.JPG

Alligator took the hunt on short notice.

Takes no skill to kill an alligator. they dont even move away from you when youre 3 feet away most of the time.

Couldnt cope with getting KOd stiff by Conor so he had to go out and kill an alligator to feel like a man again :p
Yeah, cause he didn't hunt before he was a fighter.

You should be a psychologist

If only he had brought his little soldier costume and his bow and arrows when he was fighting McGregor.

Precision beats ...dinosaur era pea brain?

Takes no skill to kill an alligator. they dont even move away from you when youre 3 feet away most of the time.
I've seen them move pretty explosively.

I've seen more humans killed by alligators than I have seen them killed by any other animal.

I was actually thinking that I would be shit scared to go into an alligator infested area. I would also be scared that alligator wasn't playing possum.

Not an expert at all just interested.

Twenty plus pages of debates over the ethics of hunting and jibes about Mini Mendes' comical stature and need to overcompensate because of manlet status (obligatory pic of Mendes holding up a gun that's literally longer than his entire body.)

Let's be honest, it takes no real skill to kill any animal in this day and age.

Even when I moose and deer hunt, the only real skill involved is knowing how to shoot. The rest is just common sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back