UFC 206 is still a phenomenal card. I don't get the complaints.

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The four main fights of the main card are amazing. Kennedy / Gastelum is an interesting matchup. Swanson vs Choi will be fireworks. Donald Cerrone and Matt Brown holy batman shit on a pogo stick and long live the Just Bleed God ! Holloway vs Pettis should be both a technical feast for the eyes and a high level brawl.

The amount of buys for this PPV determines the number of the true fans of the sport. I predict ~300K, with 20 times as much as this number streaming / torrenting the fights.

I feel its a lot like ufc 178, people complained about the starpower back then. Years from now, you'll see it was a very solid, star power heavy card.

It's going to be action-packed all the way through, and because there's no big "stars" on it, casuals won't be interested. Sadly.

Agreed. It's pretty stacked actually if you aren't a whore for name value. All fights are interesting & good match ups.

I feel its a lot like ufc 178, people complained about the starpower back then. Years from now, you'll see it was a very solid, star power heavy card.

Back then McGOAT used to fight on a card headlined by Mighty Mouse. How the times change.

The four main fights of the main card are amazing. Kennedy / Gastelum is an interesting matchup. Swanson vs Choi will be fireworks. Donald Cerrone and Matt Brown holy batman shit on a pogo stick and may long live the Just Bleed God ! Holloway vs Pettis should be both a technical feast for the eyes and a high level brawl.

Here here.

The amount of buys for this PPV determines the number of the true fans of the sport. I predict ~300K, with 20 times as much as this number streaming / torrenting the fights

$60 is a lot of money for some people, buying it or not buying it doesn't necessarily determine how much of a "true fan" you are.

It has Lando on it,

So its at least the second best card of the year.

Lando bless.

lando_smoothie.jpeg

Here here.

$60 is a lot of money for some people, buying it or not buying it doesn't necessarily determine how much of a "true fan" you are.

If you pirate the event or any UFC event, you are absolutely not a true fan. There's no spinning it. 'Fans' don't steal.

at least head down to a local bar and spend $10 on a beer and support the joint that's paying for group ppv.

The only possible justification is perhaps if you had absolutely no legal means of watching it in your area, then yea- okay, stream. Otherwise you're just an asshole.

Back then McGOAT used to fight on a card headlined by Mighty Mouse. How the times change.
Hahaha I believe the card could have done decent to good buys if Conor was the one headlinig :p No disrespect to MM.

I agree TS, if I had $60 I'd buy it in a minute. If I was smart enough to figure out how to stream I'd stream it. If I was uber rich I'd fly up to watch it live. Alas, I'm just a poor retired old guy on a fixed budget. However, I'm definitely a true fan.

It's a sick fucking card. Damn near all the fights on it are stylistic dream fights. It's unreasonable to think that this card will be anything other than action packed.

I agree TS, if I had $60 I'd buy it in a minute. If I was smart enough to figure out how to stream I'd stream it. If I was uber rich I'd fly up to watch it live. Alas, I'm just a poor retired old guy on a fixed budget. However, I'm definitely a true fan.
If you can figure out how to use google, you can probably figure out how to stream it.

Im mega hyped for this card. stacked full of exciting fighters and matchups on the main card plus lando vs makdessi, kylov vs Cirkunov and Khabilov on the premlims. looks pretty sweet to me

Back