This is why i already like Francis Ngannou.

Weidman

Still my booooy!
@red
Reaction score

280dc34210b261679921b78c7adad3f4621e4cf745971cccf5cc49a4cc39b5f5.jpg

Unlike that other guy that was handed the belt twice now and still refuses to say a word in English.

I automatically find him interesting cos he's a HW. Also cos he's a KO artist, and now he's mixing in subs.

Didn't he learn the Kimura like 5 mins before the fight? Guy is a fucking freak of nature and it's time for Arlovski to become a devastating highlight once again.

Him vs Stipe would be bananas.... great match up.

Would like to see vs cigano or overeem as well

Just watched his fight from last night. shit man, he just brushed aside Hamilton like a brute. im sure he's gonna be a terrible match up for a lot of the top 10

fake Chuck "republic" of Kongo

Dude is a beast!

Probably the best Cameroonian since Roger Milla!

Dude is a beast!

Probably the best Cameroonian since Roger Milla!

Samuel Eto'o disagrees and he was far better than Milla ever was but fair point naming the only Cameroonian most people have a chance of knowing.

TS, you are pretty naive if you believe that people are interested to know what requirements fighters need to meet in order to become likable for you.
Not to mention you sound xenophobic by the way you talk about foreigners.

Didn't he learn the Kimura like 5 mins before the fight? Guy is a fucking freak of nature and it's time for Arlovski to become a devastating highlight once again.
Yeah they said they taught him it in the locker room in the warm up, haha crazy!!. He is super strong, a kimura like that you have to be so strong to do, its a strength submission rather than anything technical. He won easily and didn't even need to throw 1 punch, and we already seen in his previous UFC fights how crisp and powerful his hands are. Impressive

Yeah they said they taught him it in the locker room in the warm up, haha crazy!!. He is super strong, a kimura like that you have to be so strong to do, its a strength submission rather than anything technical. He won easily and didn't even need to throw 1 punch, and we already seen in his previous UFC fights how crisp and powerful his hands are. Impressive

No, no they didn't. Brian Stann was joking.

The translator was crap, NGannou said they drilled the kimura in the locker-rooms and she obviously had no clue what kimura meant.

if you like a guy because he tries to speak english you're an idiot weirdo

i like him for his thick dick

He seems a nice guy and is very exciting to watch, finishes fights. that is more then enough to like him.

What is sherdog's weird obsession with thinking all fighters need to speak English? This is MMA, not The View

Back