It's funny how guys like Do Hoo Choi try to emulate Conor

Stillmyboy1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It seems like everyone is trying to be like Conor now. Especially Choi, recently I was watching an interview with him and he seems very confident, almost trying to be outspoken like Conor is. The way he fights is also kind of like he is trying a bit too hard to be like Conor.

It's annoying for hardcore fans like myself and other guys who have been watching the sport for a long time. I wish I could just pull Choi aside and tell him to just be himself. What do you guys think?

It's funny how guys like Conor tried to copy Chael who tried to copy Ortiz who copied a who's who of boxers.

Sorry, I didn't realise all knockout artists are trying to be Conor now

Stop embarrassing yourself, OP.

okay bro. a south korean fighter who looks like he's 12. can't speak a word of english is trying to emulate Mcgregor. troll post 1/10.

It seems like everyone is trying to be like Ric Flair now. Especially Conor, recently I was watching an interview with him and he seems very confident, almost trying to be outspoken like Flair is. The way he talks is also kind of like he is trying a bit too hard to be like Flair .

It's annoying for hardcore fans like myself and other guys who have been watching the sport for a long time. I wish I could just pull Conor aside and tell him to just be himself and not Ric Flair. It doesn't matter what you think!

funny how choi is polite and cool ...connie is a loud mouth fool

What do I think? I think you need to stop using McGregor's sweaty jock cup as a oxygen mask.

tumblr_m0k1m6nyBF1r7ech8o1_500.gif

Last edited:
He fights nothing like Mcgregor. The only thing that's similar is the expertly controlled distance. DHC is orthodox and way more aggressive.

Choi doesn't have any bravado like Conor. Just says what he thinks with a straight face. No screaming, no taunting, no aggressive nature. That makes he much more terrifying IMO.

It seems like everyone is trying to be like Conor now. Especially Choi, recently I was watching an interview with him and he seems very confident, almost trying to be outspoken like Conor is. The way he fights is also kind of like he is trying a bit too hard to be like Conor.

It's annoying for hardcore fans like myself and other guys who have been watching the sport for a long time. I wish I could just pull Choi aside and tell him to just be himself. What do you guys think?
Are you saying a fighter who has confidence is emulating mcgregor?

caf.gif

Separated at birth or what?

F7YZXeB.png

2F27A21600000578-3350251-image-a-34_1449534306795.jpg

He's male and an mma fighter. He's obviously copying Conor

Back