what about Reem vs Ngannou on London card?

Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score
For a main event? both european guys who go for a finish. + Arlovski vs Black Beast for a co-main

thoughts?

Yea why not. HW needs some new blood fighting at the top. Even if Lewis and Ngannou both lose (which I think they would,) a couple of up and comers fighting storied veterans is fun, and losing wouldn't really set either one of them back too far, as it would be a huge step up in competition for both of them. And if either of them win, they now find themselves in title contention.

2j6go.gif

I think Reem will want to fight on the Holland card next year

I think Reem will want to fight on the Holland card next year
he said February/March for his return. There is no Holland card announced yet. London card will be ok for him since it is near Holland

Or Reem vs Lewis. Both fights are godly. No decision

Id take Ngannou in that fight. Ngannou next champ calling it now.

Hell YES !!!. I love your idea very much, I'm down for it. Ngannou is a bad ass, would love to see how he would do against Overeem. I say a star is born if that fight happens..

That's a bad bad bad night for ole glasschin.

tumblr_m4t9dh9lmX1r2r2ypo1_500.gif

Warning: Gif may cause seizures

I'd think maybe Ngannou v Lewis would be more likely. But then you're killing the momentum of one of them if they fight.

Arlovski's chin is gone - I'd have a feeling either one would drop him with a jab - and Overeem might look at it as a down grade and the only one who benefits from it is Ngannou or Lewis if they were to fight and beat him.

If Ngannou is on the London card then im definitely going

Back