I support Ronda Rousey.

Eli1015

Martial Artist
@Brown
Reaction score
After long deliberation, I've concluded that I support Ronda in her return. The hate she gets on sherdog now is unwarranted. Before her ONE loss ever, she had dominated every single opponent she faced and finished them all in the first round except meisha in the second round. 5 straight title defences. Looked unbeatable for a while. Can she be a bit annoying and over confident? Sure but that doesn't take away from her legacy. She clearly needs work on her striking, and I'll be rooting for her. Anyone else feel the same and brave enough to say it?

Yea her striking needs to be better, but I think most of her hate comes from her shit attitude. She's always angry about something, even when there's no reason for it. It's annoying.

Maybe the reason for your long deliberations is that you are also confused like Ronda. Oh and also mentally weak and border line insane.

Maybe the reason for your long deliberations is that you are also confused like Ronda. Oh and also mentally weak and border line insane.
Maybe the reason for your yellow card is that your a fat bitter sherdogger that is jealous of a rich famous athlete who actually achieves something. Next.

I hope she comes back strong. I just want good fights and see people at their best.

What I think of your support:

rm3wxl.gif

I don't support her nor do I hope she does well in the UFC.

She never looked unbeatable it's just that her opponents always looked awful

After long deliberation, I've concluded that I support Ronda in her return. The hate she gets on sherdog now is unwarranted. Before her ONE loss ever, she had dominated every single opponent she faced and finished them all in the first round except meisha in the second round. 5 straight title defences. Looked unbeatable for a while. Can she be a bit annoying and over confident? Sure but that doesn't take away from her legacy. She clearly needs work on her striking, and I'll be rooting for her. Anyone else feel the same and brave enough to say it?
View media item 22709View media item 22703View media item 22699

She's the female Jon Jones. Great fighter. Shitty person. Reap what you sow in terms of people not liking you. I don't hate on either but I'm not a fan.

Back