Francis Ngannou is an A-level athlete

Straightcross

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Guy has only been training for 4 years and has dominated all of his opponents so far

Woah, calm down you literal racist

Unless I see him dominate a Travis Browne or a Josh Barnett like this I shall reserve judgment. Looks very good so far but the real test is yet to come.

Francis is a monster, that kimura was fucking crazy, he's definitely one of the most exciting prospects in the heavyweight division in a long time.

This thread is so racist, so all black are A level athletes now?
Reported.

The kimura was not something special guys. Really. Enough already.

He showed he was strong and knew how to do a kimura. Thats about it.

He's lost before, you know this right?

Call me racist but I always subscribed to the notion that the French lacked heart until Cheick came from the brink of death to best Barry.

Francis is definitely a big, strong and fast mofo though. Let's see how he does when he faces some adversity.

No he isnt but imagine what a real A level athelete could do.

I was holding judgement till I saw him against top comp.

But the besmirchment his has enacted on his opponents indicates he is a likely contender in the next 2 years.

He showed he was strong and knew how to do a kimura. Thats about it.

I think it's more the fact that he's only been a pro for 3 years and has dominated in all of his UFC fights. He looks like a natural and hits hard.

He's lost before, you know this right?

Call me racist but I always subscribed to the notion that the French lacked heart until Cheick came from the brink of death to best Barry.

Francis is definitely a big, strong and fast mofo though. Let's see how he does when he faces some adversity.

He lost in his 2nd fight, which was 2 weeks after his debut. I wouldn't read too much into that, TBH.

2nd 2 weight KFC champion

Good fighter. He's a couple fights or years away from a true identity but he's got the talent.

He's got a good 1-2 and he super willing to snatch a sub.

HW division is heavy at the top but shallow after 1-5-XX.

Ngannou will go far, he is super talented. Ngannou is way too fast for Black Beast, he would give him fits imo

I'm confident Ngannou will be top 10 or even top 5 pretty soon, but who gives a shit about my opinion.
I would just like to point out, as a native french speaker, that the women who acted as an interpretor was absolutely rubbish.

Also I lol'ed when they talked about how great his french was, he almost can't speak english at all.

He will win with ease by 1st round sub or ko. He will be champion next year. Derrick Lewis Vs Ngannou? Or Ngannou vs Cain.

Back