Spoiler Alert: If Choi Beats Cub and Holloway Loses Then Choi is Going Getting a Title Shot

HaterSlayer

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The UFC is putting some steam behind Choi leading into this. During this build up one person in the UFC brass said Choi is one of Dana's favorite fighters and Shelby tried to make Choi vs. Holloway happen already. Before today I felt that Choi was gonna get fast tracked if he beat Cub. After Pettis missing weight I think they'd worry about him missing for a fight against Aldo so they would "punish him" and and also have Choi skip him.
If he finishes Cub I think there will be a lot of people clamoring for that fight.

Potentially getting way ahead of themselves with Choi... We'll see how he does against someone legit in Cub.

If he somehow finishes cub in impressive fashion, Id be down

So, was the "Don't be sacred" text intentional when this gif was made?

{<Scared}

Thats a reach, and Choi needs more ringtime before an Aldo fight.

I'm all for DHC, but winner of Pettis/Max is getting Aldo. Even with the miss, if Pettis wins, people have wanted him vs. Aldo for a long time now, especially since we were already teased with it before.

Not so soon I hope. If Pettis and Choi win then obviously Pettis/Choi is the fight to book, provided that Pettis doesn't bugger off back to 155

I'm all for DHC, but winner of Pettis/Max is getting Aldo. Even with the miss, if Pettis wins, people have wanted him vs. Aldo for a long time now, especially since we were already teased with it before.

That still burns me out that fight didn't pan out back then.

Both guys were peaked then.

That still burns me out that fight didn't pan out back then.

Both guys were peaked then.
Yea that was gonna be a match between 2 guys that were both looking damn near unbeatable at the time. With Aldo's takedown/sub defense, seemed like it would have been a straight kickboxing match between 2 lethal strikers. I'd still like to see it, but I think Max beats Pettis at this point, and I am totally on board for a Max/Aldo fight.

Getting a Title shot off of beating Cub Swanson in 2016 lol OK TS good luck with that one I don't see it

If you're right bump this and I will quote myself eating crow

Until then that is some ridiculous ass shit to say

Yea that was gonna be a match between 2 guys that were both looking damn near unbeatable at the time. With Aldo's takedown/sub defense, seemed like it would have been a straight kickboxing match between 2 lethal strikers. I'd still like to see it, but I think Max beats Pettis at this point, and I am totally on board for a Max/Aldo fight.

Agreed. Ive picked Max to win this one as well.
I think his chin and durability will keep him afloat against pettis, and his workrate goes up as fights go on, and he will simply outpace pettis.

49-46 Holloway

Getting a Title shot off of beating Cub Swanson in 2016 lol OK TS good luck with that one I don't see it

If you're right bump this and I will quote myself eating crow

Until then that is some ridiculous ass shit to say
Conor got a title shot off beating Denis Siver

Pettis is the bigger money fight... he will be excused for missing weight this time.

So, was the "Don't be sacred" text intentional when this gif was made?

{<Scared}
Az I understand it... No, but it got put into circulation before they noticed the mistake.... & the MOD'z decided to keep it that way because they thought it waz a funny mistake.

If he finishes Cub and Holloway loses a title shot would be well deserved.

Back