Francis speak english when he wants lmao

FrenchHeavyWeight

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
he just play games with jon anik and rogan but i swear he speak english so well for a guy who didnt take one class in his life.

(Start 2:00)

He even have a media coach guy and they talk in... english

So he just plays with the translator and the commentator lmao he always do that its funny

Yeah, I thought that was pretty cool hearing him speak english and understand what Anik was saying.

Dude is smart. He knows he's gonna be a star.

He plays the guy who dnt understand but then he speaks english, he did the same shit in his three previous fights.

Dnt understand why,maybe to stay more in the cage lol? "Feeling the moment" like conor said one day

Anderson speaks better English, for a guy who can't speak it

he just play games with jon anik and rogan but i swear he speak english so well for a guy who didnt take one class in his life.

He even have a media coach guy and they talk in... english

So he just plays with the translator and the commentator lmao he always do that its funny

He literally said like 2 broken sentences in English sitting peacefully in a coffee shop. What are you talking about? No, he's not playing with Anik. He just got done fighting and is on live tv with thousands in attendance. Kind of different circumstances.

lol you guys are ridic.

I've had shitty conversations in broken French but don't fucking ask me to go beat up a guy for three rounds then try and make a victory speech in French on live TV.

He speaks very basic english, but certainly is working on it and understood the incentive of it

Ya maybe he can talk himself into a Match with josh barnett

Long time training experience, good wrestler vs. Athletic guy

Man ... the postfight interview was a pain to watch ....

The translator can barely speak french ....
and to be honnest, even in french, listen to him is painfull...

But the good news : he is an amazing fighter but I don't think he is a scrabble ace (in whatever langage you want), that's not the expectation by the way...

lol you guys are ridic.

I've had shitty conversations in broken French but don't fucking ask me to go beat up a guy for three rounds then try and make a victory speech in French on live TV.
Lol this
The few french lines I perfected to chat up girls in bars does not make me a French speaker. I wouldn't have the ability or the confidence to speak French in front of a crowd of French people especially after a 5 round fight. People that gave Silva shit for "pretending" to not speak English have obviously never studied another language before. It can be hard enough to form the words in a controllled setting like a classroom in front of your peers. Doing interviews in front of crowds is an entirely different universe. You also want to be sure that your words are accurate if you're going to be speaking to the world. So of course you'd prefer to do it in your mother tongue

I'd start at 1 minute, if you start at 2:00 you'll miss any English.
Whenever I go to Paris I'm always surprised by how many people speak very good English, they all apologise for their poor English but there's no need as it's far better than my French which really is very poor.

I'd start at 1 minute, if you start at 2:00 you'll miss any English.
Whenever I go to Paris I'm always surprised by how many people speak very good English, they all apologise for their poor English but there's no need as it's far better than my French which really is very poor.
Thanks.

TS why did you say the 2:00 minute mark you dunce!

It's like Anderson Silva all over again.

Does Aldo speak English?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back