Who makes the best fighter highlights / event promo vids?

G

Guestx

I remember years back there were a handful of guys who made great fighters highlights and event promo vids and would post them on YouTube. They were in no way official, but the best of them looked very professional.

What's the situation with that now? Are there still guys out there doing that? And if so, who?

Post your faves.

I used to make a lot of K-1 videos, and then boxing, never did much MMA outside of JMMA because of how stringent zuffa was with footage. Ive heard they are less strict now. I think my channel has like 18 million views or so

I transitioned into other film things, though I am making a comeback with a Conor video right now :D

Heres the last highlight I uploaded to my channel last year

Nicktheface set the bar way too high. No one from YT even comes close to this level of editing.

This one in particular still gives me goosebumps.

Dreist Studios makes high quality highlight videos, promos, etc.

Here is their most recent promo, along with their two most recent highlight vids:

Nicktheface set the bar way too high. No one from YT even comes close to this level of editing.

Ya I remember him having some good ones. There was one other guy too that was on the same level I thought but I can't think of who it was.

Check out Brutha Muzone.

He goes under various versions of that, Brother Muzone, or just Muzone.

He makes some great fighter highlights.

I used to make a lot of K-1 videos, and then boxing, never did much MMA outside of JMMA because of how stringent zuffa was with footage. Ive heard they are less strict now. I think my channel has like 18 million views or so

I transitioned into other film things, though I am making a comeback with a Conor video right now :D

Heres the last highlight I uploaded to my channel last year

Excellent work there, man! Really good job.

Out of curiosity, how many hours total would you say you put into that? And how hard was it to get all the source footage that you needed?

I'll look forward to that Conor vid.

Yeah, I remember that name. That's a promo.

Too bad once those guys actually fought it was such a shitty fight.

I remember years back there were a handful of guys who made great fighters highlights and event promo vids and would post them on YouTube. They were in no way official, but the best of them looked very professional.

What's the situation with that now? Are there still guys out there doing that? And if so, who?

Post your faves.

Post your faves.
By far the best is Genghis con

Last edited:
Yeah, I remember that name. That's a promo.

Too bad once those guys actually fought it was such a shitty fight.
The ko was the only thing I remembered, 5 years too late. BTW Nicktheface working for UFC rumor is legit.

Cool, will do. Thanks.

That name sounds familiar. Pretty sure I've seen some of his stuff but it was quite a while back.
His vids are all gone just like Nicktheface. Luckily he's fellow sherbro, pretty sure he has some videos archived if you ask for them.

Last edited:
Excellent work there, man! Really good job.

Out of curiosity, how many hours total would you say you put into that? And how hard was it to get all the source footage that you needed?

I'll look forward to that Conor vid.
This one in particular I challenged myself to do it in 24 hours. So everything in that time frame. It was a while back but if I had to guess I say I started at around 8pm and then stayed up working on it nonstop and finished in the afternoon the next day.

For the Conor one I am taking a little more time!

Thanks for the compliment my man. You should start as well :D

NickTheFace and it ain't even close

Back