Worst UFC Card EVER!!

You must not have been watching long

soccer_ouch.gif

There are too many cards to keep track of.

You mean 206?

Then, maybe, can't decide until after the action.

outside the main event i enjoyed majority of the fights not amazing but i enjoyed it

main event sucked dick tho

Disagree.. Why don't you write down why?
So many whiny twats, bet you didn't pay a cent to watch and you still crying enough to make a thread about it.
Bet you only watched the Lewis fight.

Are we talking tonight's card or tomorrow? Tomorrow's card has a bunch of exciting fights. Losing Rumble/Cormier sucks, but the card still looks like tons of fun.

Oh, I disagree. There were a couple of highly entertaining fights. The main event was a bad fight though.

You mean 206?

Then, maybe, can't decide until after the action.

How the fuck is 206 considered a shit card? There are at least 3 possible fight of the year contenders on the card yet I keep hearing people say its a bad card, I don't understand this at all

Honestly, I was just saying No, tonight's card was fine, and that he should wait to judge tomorrow's cards based on the actual fights.

You didn't see Villante vs Safariv then. Slobber knocker of the year. Could have carried a card by itself

The australia Fight Night was just as bad.

Fight Pass events consistently putting out trash. <{Fergie}>

The main event was quite bad, but the rest of the card delivered for the most part. If you didn't find Villante-Safarov entertaining, something is wrong with you.

Way too many cards. Not enough quality. Yawn.

Back