Shane Burgos vs Alex White
Tiago Trator vs Maximo Blanco
Marc Diakiese vs Stevie Ray
Frankie Perez vs Mitch Clarke
Ryan Janes vs Dongi Yang
Keith Berish vs Garreth McLellan
Juliana Lima vs Tatiana Suarez
JJ Aldrich vs Angela Magana
Pretty Decent obviously setting up Lewis and Ngannou to win. I would rather switch and see Rothwell Vs Lewis and Struve Vs Ngannou
Also I feel like Villante might beat Nogueria and I don't want to see Nog lose again give him someone his own age please

Pretty Decent obviously setting up Lewis and Ngannou to win. I would rather switch and see Rothwell Vs Lewis and Struve Vs Ngannou
Also I feel like Villante might beat Nogueria and I don't want to see Nog lose again give him someone his own age please
Your thoughts on the switch?

I like Rothwell vs Lewis, but I'd rather see something like Struve-Arlovski and Ng vs Browne

Last edited:
I was gonna go Lewis vs Rothwell and Ngannou vs Struve but when I look at both performances I just feel Ngannou deserves the bigger fight

I hope little Nog never fights again

I was gonna go Lewis vs Rothwell and Ngannou vs Struve but when I look at both performances I just feel Ngannou deserves the bigger fight

I agree, Lewis doesn't deserve a big step up in competition after that fight. Ngannou certainly does.

If Lewis were to get a top 10 opponent, they should give him Mark Hunt. He wants a guy that will bang... well Mark's his guy. Browne would be okay too,, since he did win tonight, so fighting a guy one rank ahead of him wouldn't be bad either. Probably better really.

Ngannou against Rothwell, Hunt, Barnett or Arlovski would be good. Anyone just outside the top 5.

Derrick Lewis vs Stefan Struve
Shamil Abdurakhimov vs Oleksiy Oliynyk
Francis Ngannou vs Ben Rothwell
Anthony Hamilton vs Tybura/Henrique loser
Corey Anderson vs Krylov/Cirkunov winner
Sean O'Connell vs Saparbek Safarov
Gian Villante vs Antonio Nogueria
Saparbek Safarov vs Sean O'Connell
Justine Kish vs Joanne Calderwood
Ashley Yoder vs Alex Chambers
Randy Brown vs Northcutt/Gall winner
Brian Camozzi vs Erick Montano
Gerald Meerschaert vs Alessio Di Chirico
Joe Gigliotti vs Marcelo Guimaraes
Andrew Sanchez vs Carlos Jr/Vettori winner
Trevor Smith vs Alex Nicholson
Shane Burgos vs Alex White
Tiago Trator vs Maximo Blanco
Marc Diakiese vs Stevie Ray
Frankie Perez vs Mitch Clarke
Ryan Janes vs Dongi Yang
Keith Berish vs Garreth McLellan
Juliana Lima vs Tatiana Suarez
JJ Aldrich vs Angela Magana

Man you wanna see O'Connell vs Safarov so bad you mentioned them twice

I like Browne vs Ng and so do many on his http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/f...gannou-warwagon.3416081/page-2#post-124716737

With Struve-AA ...AA might be able to ride off in the sunset on a win

Rothwell Vs Lewis would be very interesting...

I would have picked lewis vs hunt if I thought he was coming back any time soon.

I like struve vs Andrei also because it lets us see if Struve has upped his boxing defense at all. Thats always been he's worst trait, and his kickboxing has looked better recently.

I would have picked lewis vs hunt if I thought he was coming back any time soon.

I like struve vs Andrei also because it lets us see if Struve has upped his boxing defense at all. Thats always been he's worst trait, and his kickboxing has looked better recently.
Struve has always held his chin up and is thus liable to getting one shot knocked out. His last two fights he looked very improved but he was so dominant I don't know what would happen if he got thrown back in with a truly elite striker. Best option I see for struve is a sub. He has great quick subs and if the fight is going his way he fights totally different.

Struve has always held his chin up and is thus liable to getting one shot knocked out. His last two fights he looked very improved but he was so dominant I don't know what would happen if he got thrown back in with a truly elite striker. Best option I see for struve is a sub. He has great quick subs and if the fight is going his way he fights totally different.

I agree.

Struve is also "young" by HW standards, so as long as he has new matchups with the older guys I prefer to go that route

I agree.

Struve is also "young" by HW standards, so as long as he has new matchups with the older guys I prefer to go that route
I think he faces adversity poorly or did in the past. He has a ton of MMA miles on for his age. He seems to be on a streak of dominance we shall see when he gets an elite opponent but I would book AA vs Struve. AA gets the win and retires hopefully.

Give Sean O'Connell someone that will brawl with him.

Back