Francis Ngannou kimura finish

To be fair, it seemed like Hamilton had no clue what the fuck was going on like the early days of MMA when dudes didn't even know jiu jitsu even existed. At no point did he ever even attempt to defend that.

To be fair, it seemed like Hamilton had no clue what the fuck was going on like the early days of MMA when dudes didn't even know jiu jitsu even existed. At no point did he ever even attempt to defend that.

Or maybe he couldn't because of the massive strength. Big Nog is good at JJ and couldn't do shit when Mir ripped his arm off too.

the man is fucking brutal and very very good. I hope he gets a good fight next for once...

That looked like some shit you do to your little brother when you're 4 years older....lol

Another sherdogger pointed this out and I think it's accurate. Ngannou doesn't have subs, he just grabs hold of something and tears it off.

Or maybe he couldn't because of the massive strength. Big Nog is good at JJ and couldn't do shit when Mir ripped his arm off too.

This. Once you get the grip, if you've got the power, it's over. A good kimura guy can "catch" better grapplers if they're not minding their P's and Q's.

Another sherdogger pointed this out and I think it's accurate. Ngannou doesn't have subs, he just grabs hold of something and tears it off.

Where Hamilton f'd up was in complacency in giving up the grip. Ngannou applied it perfectly.

This. Once you get the grip, if you've got the power, it's over. A good kimura guy can "catch" better grapplers if they're not minding their P's and Q's.
Yeah your spot on imo anyone whose rolled and had someone grab a two on one grip knows the weak/helpless feeling a guy like Francis grabs that it's over

Yeah your spot on imo anyone whose rolled and had someone grab a two on one grip knows the weak/helpless feeling a guy like Francis grabs that it's over
To make him look weak is astounding at the least he made him look like a LHW real quick.

To make him look weak is astounding at the least he made him look like a LHW real quick.

For sure Francis is legit still pretty raw as he's only been training for 4 years but he's young extremely physically gifted and has the bonus of being in the worst divison in my opinion

For sure Francis is legit still pretty raw as he's only been training for 4 years but he's young extremely physically gifted and has the bonus of being in the worst divison in my opinion
Heavyweight has more parity than flyweight but yes he seems to be like a sponge(quickly learning MMA). Also his god given ability from an athletic standpoint seems unmatched so far for a heavyweight.

Heavyweight has more parity than flyweight but yes he seems to be like a sponge(quickly learning MMA). Also his god given ability from an athletic standpoint seems unmatched so far for a heavyweight.
I think you could make the argument MM Joe B cejudo before theyou moved up Dodson/lineker are far more talented than the guys at heavyweight but other than that yeah I totally agree

Back