At least Lewis knows it.

GSPrush1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Not a great performance from either guy. Very slow paced. At least Lewis knows it and isn't trying to glorify a lackluster performance. But nonetheless he still gets a vicious TKO.

I think he's being hard on himself. He paced himself, defended well, and waited for his opponent to gas. Lewis exploded when it counted and he got the win.

I think he's being hard on himself. He paced himself, defended well, and waited for his opponent to gas. Lewis exploded when it counted and he got the win.

That's how I saw it. He did almost nothing for 3 rounds, but never let himself get into any trouble then let it go in the 4th.

Black Beast is a lot of fun.

He had an off night, but he got it done in the end.

I really like this guy as a person. A respectful, intelligent dude. And very scary.

I mean he still finished the fight in 4th round with some decent gas left which is impressive at his size.

He just wants to entertain and few will oblige. Even Roy Nelson was reserved. Think about how dangerous a guy is when Nelson resorts to boring fight tactics.

I love him though. Swanging and Banging.

Any HW worth a damn can exploit the glaring weakness he has.

Weak from our sport if that's what a top 10 fighter looks like regardless of division.

No, the fight sucked. I like Lewis, but that was a drag.

Any HW worth a damn can exploit the glaring weakness he has.

Weak from our sport if that's what a top 10 fighter looks like regardless of division.

To be fair, he's only top 10 in the UFC.

There's likely a bunch of people that could beat him outside the UFC.

Black Beast is a lot of fun.

He had an off night, but he got it done in the end.
He still won, your gonna have off nights. I love how we helped jump this big Lewis and Ngannou comparison threads. You were there in before the fights happened my dude.

Alright but this the top league by far at this point in time, it's almost 2017 and that is a top 10 guy in our "NBA" basically.

Yeah, honestly that Russian obviously didn't come to fight, hard to look good against someone like that. I'm just glad Lewis exploded and finished that fight.

Yeah, honestly that Russian obviously didn't come to fight, hard to look good against someone like that. I'm just glad Lewis exploded and finished that fight.
I think Russian came to fight Lewis underestimated him. And then realized he had to win by ground and pound. He wanted to stand and bang clearly.

Terrible fight. Sloppy, and embarrassing.

You guys eat this glorified toughman bullshit up. No one should be applauding either fighter.

Yup, it definitely doesn't look good.

We need Lesnar to be found not guilty on December 15 from the Nevada commission meeting.. that way he is back in the rankings and he kicks Beast from the top 10 :D still he will be in the top 15 even that is to much but hey it's a start.

Not kidding I think you take another top athlete from another sport and you train him a bit and I shit you not I think he takes him down and punches him a bunch.

We need some fresh meat to be signed.. UFC needs more talent and for that they need to pay people more and make a big deal about it.

I don't know maybe I'm over critical since it's 7 in the morning and I stayed up for that meh card, o well hope 206 is better.. but if I showed that card to a casual fan even them will be like "really" is this even a legit sport and I couldn't really argue with him that much tell him what "well there are echelons and levels to this" but then his top 10 so fuck me XD.

Terrible fight. Sloppy, and embarrassing.

You guys eat this glorified toughman bullshit up. No one should be applauding either fighter.
^ Angry manlet spotted.

<36>

Even if he blasted Shamil, haters gone find something to complain. A win is a win. War Black Beast!!

Everybody has an off night. Nobody looks like a superstar all of the time.

Back