Lewis will win they fed him his opponent

MMA4Life

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Lewis will win they fed him his opponent. He beats Roy Nelson then gets this opponent. C'mon man?

Probably, but heavyweight fights are never set in stone

Probably, but heavyweight fights are never set in stone
Agreed but why give him a step back in competiton. Also looks like this guy may grapple f++k him to death.

Agreed but why give him a step back in competiton. Also looks like this guy may grapple f++k him to death.

He's 6'3 300 lbs... he doesnt have any excuse for getting "grappled to death."

Roy Nelson also grappled him to death in a shitty fight.... and Roy Nelson isn't a big win lol

Yep, looks like you may have spoken too soon! Lewis might spend another 3 rounds on his back at this rate

He's 6'3 300 lbs... he doesnt have any excuse for getting "grappled to death."

Roy Nelson also grappled him to death in a shitty fight.... and Roy Nelson isn't a big win lol
Nelson is a big win he was the ultimate gatekeeper.

Yep, looks like you may have spoken too soon! Lewis might spend another 3 rounds on his back at this rate
I was way more confident with Ngannou and a bigger fan of the Predator than Lewis

Nelson is a big win he was the ultimate gatekeeper.

Roy Nelson is the UFC version of the Brooklyn Brawler.

He's brought in to be destroyed by top fighters. He's made his entire career off of way past prime wins over Nog and Crocop.

Win or lose, can we all agree that Lewis will never be a title threat? Even in a weak ass division like heavyweight.

He got KO'd by Mitrione and Jordan, he arguably lost to a way past his prime Big Country, and he's getting completely controlled by a guy who barely beat Walt Harris.

Why is there any hype at all behind Lewis?

Haha so far so good for Lewis. This fight is pure shit.

Edit: well my bad, I'll go eat a bag of dicks. Lewis proved me wrong I thought he was gonna get wrestle fucked after seeing the first round.

Last edited:
This has been an absolutely atrocious fight. It's a parody of how bad the HW division is.

Should have matched Lewis with Ngannou. I think Ngannou would beat him

Still better than any wmma fight.
Nope, there have been better WMMA fights than this hack fest.

People will complain about Ryan Hall, and then discuss this fight like it was a chess match.

Nope, there have been better WMMA fights than this hack fest.

People will complain about Ryan Hall, and then discuss this fight like it was a chess match.
Haha didn't realize Ryan hall was in wmma.
Joanna is the only woman worth watching. Fact.

Back