Matt brown record ufc vs sherdog

gamesmoriarty

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
on sherdog matt brown's record is 20-15, but according to the ufc he has a 22-15 record. Why does sherdog omit the two wins?

It's possible that the UFC made them up to pad his record. Or maybe they took a couple of amateur wins and added them to his pro record (maybe his two TUF wins from the show?). Or maybe the wins were on shows so small that they're not on Fightfinder yet.

Lots of possibilities but I think most likely the UFC just padded his record a bit.

Died and came back to life...counts as two wins.

They tend to count tuf wins to pad ugly looking records.

It's possible that the UFC made them up to pad his record. Or maybe they took a couple of amateur wins and added them to his pro record (maybe his two TUF wins from the show?). Or maybe the wins were on shows so small that they're not on Fightfinder yet.

Lots of possibilities but I think most likely the UFC just padded his record a bit.
This is an idiotic response. Far more likely that it is a typo. There are a lot of them in the fighter stats.

Matt Brown is a fucking loser. Cerrone will stiffin him up real quick. I think if Brown loses, he should get cut by the UFC. he doesn't deserve to be fighting in the UFC. one of the most horrible fighters in all of mma by far IMO.
Yea the guy who went 5 rounds with Robbie Lawler is a bum :rolleyes:

Matt Brown is a fucking loser. Cerrone will stiffin him up real quick. I think if Brown loses, he should get cut by the UFC. he doesn't deserve to be fighting in the UFC. one of the most horrible fighters in all of mma by far IMO.

Did he take your mom out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again?

Yea the guy who went 5 rounds with Robbie Lawler is a bum :rolleyes:
And lost hahahah again, Matt Brown is a LOSER.
L-O-S-E-R
He is washed up. just doesn't have it anymore IMO. He's got one of the weakest bodies I've ever seen as well.

This is an idiotic response. Far more likely that it is a typo. There are a lot of them in the fighter stats.

In the early days of TUF, the UFC frequently padded fighter records for contestants.

They wanna keep his record as far north of .500 as possible. Nothing to be done for Hunt, sadly.

L-O-S-E-R
He is washed up. just doesn't have it anymore IMO. He's got one of the weakest bodies I've ever seen as well.
You should bet your lunch money on Cerrone then I guess.

L-O-S-E-R
I think you have some mental issues dude

Back