MMA's first B level athlete

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Francis Ngannou what a BEAST, by mma standards. This is what happens when someone is like yeah this looks kinda easy.

lmao Anthony Hamilton is a nice guy and all but that's what happens when a KFC level athlete fights a guy like Ngannou who picked up MMA as a hobby

Just give him the winner of Cain/Werdum (Werdum) and speed up the process

lmao Anthony Hamilton is a nice guy and all but that's what happens when a KFC level athlete fights a guy like Ngannou who picked up MMA as a hobby

I agree no reason for him to make a name off Browne, he doesn't need a montage against Overeem and Stuve, lets skip to the end scene and watch him win the belt already.

Any one who uses a letter classification for a level of athlete should be banned from now on.. Any mods agree??

Pump the brakes on the dude. He's beaten a few nobody's. If he dominates in his next fight I'll jump on the bandwagon.

Pump the brakes on the dude. He's beaten a few nobody's. If he dominates in his next fight I'll jump on the bandwagon.

What made me go woah was he was grabbing the kimura grip backwards at first against the cage then fixed it and finished with it. Anyone who's at least a blue belt can do a kimura grip in his sleep. So this dude barely trains submissions, but easily finished a grappler with it.

Time out. The only KFC level athlete is Roy Nelson dammit!

What made me go woah was he was grabbing the kimura grip backwards at first against the cage then fixed it and finished with it. Anyone who's at least a blue belt can do a kimura grip in his sleep. So this dude barely trains submissions, but easily finished a grappler with it.

sometimes in a fight brute strength is all you really need

Tired of guys thinking being shredded/musular = Athletic

$

According to OP, A level Athlete Marshawn Lynch isn't an A Level athlete....If he saw him walking down the street, he would think that he was horrible athlete.

$

According to OP, A level Athlete Marshawn Lynch isn't an A Level athlete....If he saw him walking down the street, he would think that he was horrible athlete.

I think he's athletic because he just used a sweep/submission technique he learned in the lockerroom against a strong grappler

$

These are like those platinum Perry threads. They're supposed to be ironic and shit

If that impressed you, then anything will impress you. There was nothing remarkable about that. His opponent appeared to be terrible though.

I was expecting to see some brutal Sakuraba style torquing of the elbow, but it was just a standard kimura finish. He applied it properly by keeping it framed when torquing, so he knew what he was doing. He didn't just make it up on the spot.

Yoel eats A level athletes for breakfast. Yoel can fly.

Back