Ngannou by Absolute Destruction JBG will be appeased

MMA4Life

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Ngannou by Absolute Destruction. This is my call I know his opponent can grapple but I just see Predator with a strange angle hook knockout. His punches have a strange way of finding the back of opponents heads.

or a kimura...haha but yea that was pretty random

Ngannou would wreck Jon "Drugs" Jones, belee dat playa

Travis Browne fight could be interesting. I am not sure what else they could do with Travis at this point anyways.

He stole Cheick Kongo's hit the chest move!

Must be a french thing.

War Ngannou. 4 UFC fights and 4 finishers now

predator-predators-2010-movie-14721624-800-1200__2_.jpg

He keeps making people look like ligh
Travis Browne fight could be interesting. I am not sure what else they could do with Travis at this point anyways.
I got Ngannou over Travis Browne. I think Browne would be overwhelmed. Also Browne is on a slide since Edmund.

Arlovski would be a great fight for him, he needs to pace himself just a little before he fights a top 5 guy

Browne would be interesting too, either guy makes a lot of sense, maybe even Roy Nelson

Arlovski would be a great fight for him, he needs to pace himself just a little before he fights a top 5 guy

Browne would be interesting too, either guy makes a lot of sense, maybe even Roy Nelson
I agree with Arlovski. I would book that. Would be fireworks and a big name Predator if he wins. Also they would most likely stand and bang. Time for the UFC to throw him into the top 5/the wolves and see what he can do.

At this point with Travis with Edmund I take the Predator. Ngannou needs a top 5 but I think Browne would be too easy rather see him vs Arlovski personally.

At this point with Travis with Edmund I take the Predator. Ngannou needs a top 5 but I think Browne would be too easy rather see him vs Arlovski personally.
He is still ranked outside the top 10, and Travis still has a name with recognition. This is the kind of fight that would put him on main card status to see how he will react to the nerves, and also put him with an opponent on a slide that could potentially be a nice showcase for him.

(I want Andre to get a nice win and retire)

He is still ranked outside the top 10, and Travis still has a name with recognition. This is the kind of fight that would put him on main card status to see how he will react to the nerves, and also put him with an opponent on a slide that could potentially be a nice showcase for him.

(I want Andre to get a nice win and retire)
Okay yeah I get this AA is a legend rather he destroy Browne than AA I also would like him to have a nice retirement. I do think AA would have more for him than Browne however obviously.

Don't want roy nelson if I had to pick from the three.

Back