Banned
Reaction score
No fake abs (that I can see)
No screaming
No lying about beating up a real fighter in an elevator
No prostitutes (that I can see)
Smooth voice

tumblr_n9s57vLwqM1smcbm7o1_250.gif

I'm a simple bloke, but I absolutely get a kick out of Buffer losing his shit and screaming at the top of his lungs. Always makes me LOL.

This announcer is good too doe.

I'm not sure how this is even debatable, Martinez is class. Bruce is sloppy and horribly inconsistent with his delivery. The new WME overlords should quit being cheap and bring in MICHAEL BUFFER!!!

This comes as a surprise to you ts?

Of course Joe is better than buffer

Martinez is cool, Buffer starting to sound a little stale after hearing him for over 10 years.

I literally enjoy the show more when Martinez magically pops up. Buffer's gimmick is beyond stale.

Martinez is great on cards like this, where Buffer's over the top style comes off as absurd. But when it comes to the marquee fights, I have to admit, Buffer gets me pumped up more than anyone.

I'm a simple bloke, but I absolutely get a kick out of Buffer losing his shit and screaming at the top of his lungs. Always makes me LOL.

This announcer is good too doe.
The novelty has kind of worn off for me. Now all i see if a guy trying to push his vocal range further than it probably should be to sound good. Really wish they would get someone less over the top. But to each their own.

Both are good man. Buffer has this rough douchey vibe, Martinez has a more professional package but I always felt like he's better suited for boxing

Back