Nice PVZ Vs Karate Hottie Interview

of course i would but if i was with her i would tell her dont do that shit again

thismo.jpg

As a straight male I can assert that if you dont get an erection when having one (or both) of these girls naked next to you, then you would have a better chance doing so getting bukkake'd by 7 BBCs.

Waterson is old. Maybe 5-10 years ago my penor would have moved. Not so much today. PVZ can get it though, but I have had better.

Waterson is old. Maybe 5-10 years ago my penor would have moved. Not so much today. PVZ can get it though, but I have had better.

Pics? Would love to see all the 10's your doing on a regular basis. Why are you wasting time on a forum with all the women you have swarming all over you? You must be a stud.

Pics? Would love to see all the 10's your doing on a regular basis. Why are you wasting time on a forum with all the women you have swarming all over you? You must be a stud.
LOL. Is it so far out of your reality that you have to ask for proof. They are very average looks wise, you act if I said I was pulling Victoria's Secrets models.

Back