Tim Kennedy will finish the fight inside of 3 minutes

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't think Kelvin has anything for him. Kennedy won't respect Kelvins ground game and just light him up on the feet with a quick TKO against the cage.

I hope Kelvin gets possessed by the spirits of all the children Kennedy has killed and rips him apart.

Tim is hungry for a fight, Kelvin is just plain hungry. Easy night for Timmy, I believe

Ehh don't want to say I don't see this as a possibility because Kelvin at welterweight is most likely not going to look as good. But since when is Kennedy a precise striker?

Kennedy better show respect to Kelvins punching power or he could get clipped, Id favour Kelvin in a stand up battle. Kennedy has a far better chance of dominating the fight if he gets it to the floor

I don't know about 3 minutes since kelvin has never been finished.

Tim wants a soul....Kevin'a will be taken

He's never fought anyone close to the calibur of Kennedy. He should be top 5 at 185, but Hitler has been eluding him
I never was a Kelvin fan so I'm with you and hope kennedy get's the W. He needs a W maybe it will stop the saltiness.

I think kelvin is alot faster (and fatter) than tim but tim is a huge strong testosterone filled bull

I have Tim taking the fight, but definitely not ruling Kelvin out of this.

Yeah I don't see a true domination by kennedy either.
I could see it being one sided potentially, I do think Kennedy is extremely dangerous despite being really whiny most of the time so sherdog dosen't take him very serious. I'm just curious with him being a generally very large WW how his size and attributes will transfer over to 85, where realistically it seems like the best suited weight class for him.

I see this fight going to a decision

Neither is really known as a finisher, and both are incredibly durable.

I could see it being one sided potentially, I do think Kennedy is extremely dangerous despite being really whiny most of the time so sherdog dosen't take him very serious. I'm just curious with him being a generally very large WW how his size and attributes will transfer over to 85, where realistically it seems like the best suited weight class for him.
I agree but TS is calling for a 3 minute KO by Kennedy on the feet that's what I am not really expecting but it's MMA...

Back