If any of you Jerks are too cheap to pay for Fight Pass here's a promo code for a free month

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
Just enter UFCBELFAST.

Also for anybody wondering, you don't need to put your credit card details in. Just make an account

Make sure you Pick the one month option, enter in an email, then put the code in when you get to the payment screen.

Also, if they want you to make an account and you don't want to put your email in, go to google and type in "temp mail", and click the first link. Then once your 'account' is made, simply close out of that tab.

Last edited:
Just enter UFCBELFAST.

Also for anybody wondering, you don't need to put your credit card details in. Just make an account
Thanks, playboy.

I mean, I would still watch everything for free anyway, but can't knock this clear picture quality.

I'm not Dana. I'm just doing a good deed. 'Tis The Season Mother Fucker...
743c9618fb4d03dc9b243416650e2825.jpg

Wow, this is my first time ever actually being on fight pass. I'm highly surprised. Might actually get a subscription when my month is over. Just watched the Chuck vs Wand on here. Not even shilling either, I just had super low expectations for this.

I pay/waste my money on Fight Pass monthly. It's awful. It's like paying for a pizza to be delivered and finding they've posted all the individual slices through your letterbox.

I was attempting to watch the Flyweight TUF, unfortunately they still haven't uploaded the episode between Tim Elliott and the Asian guy.

However I've watched Tim Elliott lose to Demetrious Johnson last weekend so I've kind of figured it out.

Just enter UFCBELFAST.

But...I already watch everything for free, via illegal streams on the nets. Is normal.

#GUERNICAbless

SageNorthcutt-e1444130532418.png

Thanks sir, Fight Pass is awesome sir.

Thanks brew. I'm not a jerk though

Even though I won't be using the code, I acknowledge that a public service was done.

Thank you, you fat fuck.

@808nEffect Did you pick the one month option, enter in an email, then put the code in when you get to the payment screen.

Just for you sherbros who don't have fight pass.

Just go, create an account, and put UFCBELFAST when it ask you for PROMO...DO NOT put your credit card, since you don't need a credit card.

I repeat NO CREDIT CARD!

I just did it and have a badass stream going.

Back