Why do people consider TRTor as some sort of invincible God? XD

RichardN7

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sure, he was dangerous, but I've heard it said countless times that Vitor on TRT > everything... y tho?

Sure, he was dangerous, but I've heard it said countless times that Vitor on TRT > everything... y tho?
Probably all the murder he committed in the octagon

file.gif

Becuzse he FUCKING WAS! He was the most viscous fighter ever to exist. And In his final form he was unstoppable.

TRT Vitor was god. Literally. Nothing could stop that guy. TRT Vitor would win by knockout and that would be a safe bet.

file.gif

Sexyama :(

BelfortkoAkiyama.gif

Created a pussy in Marvin's face

BelfortEastman.gif

Wherever he punched it would be enough to KO the opponent

hqslomobelfortvsfranklin.gif

Bye Bye champ

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I can't stand Vitor but even I have to admit the guy was one of the most violent finishers ever. I know he's been easily overmatched on the ground but he used to be great there, too.

Dude almost took Jon Jones' arm home.

He was an invincible god. Nearly as powerful as Trump.

TRT Vitor was god. Literally. Nothing could stop that guy. TRT Vitor would win by knockout and that would be a safe bet.

file.gif

BelfortkoAkiyama.gif

BelfortEastman.gif

Bye Bye champ

giphy.gif
But he didn't KO Jones...?

The thing is, he would literally torture his opponents or get KO'd. No in between. Only Matrix Anderson stopped that behemoth on TRT.

Pure roids Vitor from earlier was much scarier, he barely even looks like TRT Vitor.
Roids Vitor > TRT Vitor > old dadbod Vitor

The thing is, he would literally torture his opponents or get KO'd. No in between. Only Matrix Anderson stopped that behemoth on TRT.
That wasn't Jesus Lion-Hawk TRT Vitor tho
mma_g_vitor-belfort_mb_400x600.jpg

That wasn't Jesus Lion-Hawk TRT Vitor tho
mma_g_vitor-belfort_mb_400x600.jpg
The power of the Mohawk-Mullet.

Man, we'll miss Menudo Hair Vitor. I mean, we'll miss every version of him. His last fight was so sad...he doesn't deserve to go out like that.

I don't know either he did have the Rockhold finish and was looking lethal but Anderson defeated TRT'or

Or "dick pills" Andy beat "Trt'or" before someone else say this.

file.gif

BelfortkoAkiyama.gif

BelfortEastman.gif

Bye Bye champ

giphy.gif
Andy beat Trt'or

Back