HELP ME sherdog?? Ufc in albany or no????

The Mookster

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Ok sherdog heres my predicament... i live near albany, never been to a ufc. Im downtown in albany now eating dinner with my gf (who hates mma, but would go if i demanded to go) and after dinner we could walk to the event and get seated for the main card.... however its $140 per ticket x2 for the worst event on paper that UFC has ever put on, i mean this is worse than the worst bellator or strikeforce card... only fight im interested in is francis ngannou or whatever... is that worth $280 and angey gf?????????

I'd pass on this card, honestly. They're doing free FP right now. Get the app & watch on your phone until you get home.

$34 tickets on Ticketmaster right now why spend $280, I'm sure you can get them for even cheaper if you walk up to the counter unless you are just shit posting for the hell of it

How much would she hate it? Because contrary to what some people may say, it does matter what your gf thinks. If you think that she can go and actually have a relatively good time, then go.

Pass for sure. If you want to see a live UFC one day, just wait for a good one. NY State is going to get a lot of cards in the coming years. They'll hold a decent card there soon (one that doesn't have McGregor, therefore you won't have ridiculous ticket prices).

Let alone touch one......
Shows what you know.

bill-cosby-quaalude.jpg

Ok sherdog heres my predicament... i live near albany, never been to a ufc. Im downtown in albany now eating dinner with my gf (who hates mma, but would go if i demanded to go) and after dinner we could walk to the event and get seated for the main card.... however its $140 per ticket x2 for the worst event on paper that UFC has ever put on, i mean this is worse than the worst bellator or strikeforce card... only fight im interested in is francis ngannou or whatever... is that worth $280 and angey gf?????????

My girlfriend hates anal but would go if I demanded to go.

Why would you force your girlfriend to go to something she doesn't like?

Take a buddy. Or invite a Shergoober who is near you.

I personally wouldn't buy it just to enjoy 2 fights. If you feel like you could enjoy the whole card then I would go for it. Just for the atmosphere alone and being able to say you were at the UFC event, it's worth it.
I was in the first ever UFC even in Poland, and even though it turned out to be a real disaster for me (long story), I don't regret going because I had the chills just being there after all these years watching the UFC.

Back