**The Most Intriguing Fight Tomorrow is DHC/Swanson**

Reign009

Not sure if serious.
Reaction score
Agreed?

We finally get to see DHC get tested. Cub Swanson is a a true ELITE fighter. A very skilled fighter that's many levels above what Choi has faced so far. There is virtually nothing in a fight that Cub hasn't seen before. His knowledge and skillset make him the type of fighter that can seperate the elites from the prospects.

Yet there's something so fascinating about DHC. A fighter that in no way looks the part but is an absolute killer. Cold, calculating, and composed. His confidence is not only impressive, it's captivating. Like he's hiding some sort of secret. After all, he's the one that adamantly pursued a fight with Swanson.

Will this be a case of "Be careful what you wish for"? Or will Choi show the true depth of his talent. Questions will be answered.

14712376_1256520191056458_7202186433384153088_n.jpg

Yup.

ALso, DHC said he studies the tape like a maniac, he said he watches tape like no other in the game. Something smells like what's Conor is doing.

War DHC.

Agreed 100%.

People are knocking this card, but we've got two massive prospect fights in DHC/Swanson (I know Cub isn't a prospect, but DHC is) and Cirkunov/Krylov.

If it stays standing I got Choi by knockout. This is intriguing but now with missing weight Pettis Vs Holloway is only more intriguing so I call it a tie. Only because I don't rate Cub very high or as high as many people do.

Its intresting, personally i find kelvin vs kennedy to be more intriguing, the size difference, plus the clash of styles.

If it stays standing I got Choi by knockout. This is intriguing but now with missing weight Pettis Vs Holloway is only more intriguing so I call it a tie. Only because I don't rate Cub very high or as high as many people do.

Cub only loses to REALLY good fighters though. But Cub is dangerous for prospects because he really doesn't have any holes in his game. He's really sound everywhere and is tough.

Cub's an artist on the feet, this is an extremely interesting match up. If Choi can beat him he's got nowhere to go but up.

Agreed. It's a big step up in competition for DHC but Cub is a really damn good fighter who has only been KO'd once and that was from a flying knee in the opening moments against Aldo. I used to think Rogan was crazy with his "the chin needs to warm up" commentary, but the more fights I watch the more I think he may be onto something with that. Think about when great chins finally get cracked. It's almost always early in the fight. Hendo got KO'd a little over a minute into the fight by Vitor. Chuck got KO'd by Rampage in under 2 minutes. Hunt went down in under 20 seconds to Manhoef. Aldo in 13 seconds to McGregor. It's almost always a huge shot early in the fight. Anyway, my point is that if DHC doesn't catch Cub with something big early on, he's probably going to get a big test.

Cub only loses to REALLY good fighters though. But Cub is dangerous for prospects because he really doesn't have any holes in his game. He's really sound everywhere and is tough.
Yeah lol Cub is game. I have to admit he will always be the guy who talked so much shit to Aldo before getting caught with that perfect flying knee. So I am admittedly biased. But I said if it stay's standing Choi by KO, now if cub fights really smart and gets safely straight to clinch and then takes him down that's dangerous.

I just see Cub wanting to stand with Choi to prove a point and not liking the results.

Back