I honestly would not care if Conor never fought again.

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
I actually prefer that he never fights again.

I've been a MMA fan way before Conor was in the UFC. He's just passing by. Once he permanently leaves, I'll still be a fan of the sport.

His fights are exciting. But taking ten months off, holding up divisions, not defending titles, and the endless preferential treatment he gets is not worth it for me.

The brilliantly obscured reality is that he has been exposed as a mid-level LW. That's enough for me.

oh stfu you whiny bitch lol

You know that nobody cares that you don't care?

BREAKING! THIS JUST IN: Shertard doesn't care if McGregor fights again

Accurate username is accurate

oh stfu you whiny bitch lol

2h7j7so.png

CONOR PLEASE CONOR PLEASE!!!

UFC without its biggest stars isn't that attractive.

I've been a MMA fan way before Conor was in the UFC. He's just passing by. Once he permanently leaves, I'll still be a fan of the sport.

His fights are exciting. But taking ten months off, holding up divisions, not defending titles, and the endless preferential treatment he gets is not worth it for me.

The brilliantly obscured reality is that he has been exposed as a mid-level LW. That's enough for me.
Totally agree

2h7j7so.png

CONOR PLEASE CONOR PLEASE!!!
yes that is a fair representation of the haters current predicament..... they are begging Conor to stop fucking them and their "he's overrated" shtick ;)

Not long then.

Agree with some things TS is saying but it's not Conor fault, this shit was happening long before he even fought in the UFC.

Sonnen title shot against jones
Diaz title shot against GSP.

The butthurt is strong with this one. The champ champ dominated the p4p #1 in the world and the underground king flawlessly. Suck a dick bitch

I don't care if x doesn't fight again and would prefer it if he didn't because....
...I liked UFC before he was there anyway.

What !?!? What does how long you've watched something have to do with whether he fights again or not lol ?

You think it's a joke he isn't gonna fight for ten months and are jumping on that like it's the norm... he's as exciting and active as Cerrone but better at it too yet you prefer to have lynchpins in Khabib, DC, Cruz and Aldo who have how much time off ???
Dude, I hope you're trolling cos my ass speaks more sense than you're sharing...

Back