Strategic low blow

OtavioMMA

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I know these fighters are trained to take punishment beyond what the regular office dork can, but I always imagine getting kneed on the nuts as something completely incapacitating. If a guy decides to brush it off and go back to a fight, he must at least carry some weight of that pain, doesn't he?

I'm sure this happens a lot. I'm surprised Cheatermero hasn't used this technique yet.

I don't understand why every fighter doesn't do this. The reward is totally worth the risk since they pretty much never take a point for the first one. That's a freebie.

Fighters have up to 5 minutes to recover. Most of them only take less than a minute before the restart. I would wait a good four and a half minute before telling the ref i am good to continue. Make the other guy think he's about to get DQ or an NC. Psychological warfare baby!

I'm sure this happens a lot. I'm surprised Cheatermero hasn't used this technique yet.

{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}
giphy-tumblr.gif
giphy-tumblr.gif
giphy-tumblr.gif
giphy-tumblr.gif

Back