Michael Bisping: "It's like Pettis gave up and put on another 1.5 pound. I don't agree with that"

timestamped

f7FdEdG.jpg

I get what he's saying, I'm not sure if a agree or not. Given the recent history of that camp, they have no choice but to listen to the doctor.

Bisping also said you shouldn't listen to the doctors.

Shut up Bisping.

You were given a win against Silva and you were gifted with a title shot, then KO's overrated Rockhold, and then defends his belt against the 14th ranked guy in the division AND recently ducked a top 5 guy in Jacare.

At least Pettis is fighting guys who are contenders.

Shut up Bisping.

You were given a win against Silva and you were gifted with a title shot, then KO's overrated Rockhold, and then defends his belt against the 14th ranked guy in the division AND recently ducked a top 5 guy in Jacare.

shut the fuck up dude.

the ONE thing you can do as a professional, that's absolutely always within your control, is make weight.

He is gonna fully understand what, "giving up" means when he fights Yoel.

Tim is a tough SOB and he broke him.

Shut up Bisping.

How did he duck Jacare? He said Jacare was the guy he wanted to fight, or Weidman, but he agreed to fight Romero.

shut the fuck up dude.

the ONE thing you can do as a professional, that's absolutely always within your control, is make weight.
Pettis came in three pounds over weight. He should be deducted money but not his position in the division especially with a big win if he can beat Holloway.

Don't be a douche, he isn't a guy who constantly comes in over weight or he doesn't weight 5+ pounds overweight.

I bet he'd make 145 with no problem being able to use an IV or some supplements USADA would mark as "tainted" or estrogen blockers.

Pettis came in three pounds over weight. He should be deducted money but not his position in the division especially with a big win if he can beat Holloway.

Don't be a douche, he isn't a guy who constantly comes in over weight or he doesn't weight 5+ pounds overweight.

I bet he'd make 145 with no problem being able to use an IV or some supplements USADA would mark as "tainted" or estrogen blockers.
if he cant make weight he has no position in the division

His speech sounds off, no doubt due to the bad cut.

Failure to make weight, in this manner, is horrendous. It clearly shows that you're actively avoiding the competition in your proper weight range.

"You don't listen to a doctor"

Michael Bisping lol.

InB4 Kenny Florian.

How did he duck Jacare? He said Jacare was the guy he wanted to fight, or Weidman, but he agreed to fight Romero.
Lol

Jacare publicly called out Bisping to fight on the 206 card after Bisping went on and on about fighting anyone at 206. Then he said he wanted to wait until January, and now he wants to wait until the spring.

He's holding onto that belt as long as he can before he has to fight Romero.

Shut up Bisping.

While I don't nessecarily agree with the Silva decision, since when are he and Rockhold not contenders?

While I don't nessecarily agree with the Silva decision, since when are he and Rockhold not contenders?
Well Anderson hasn't been into title contention since he lost to Weidman the second time.

And imo Luke Rockhold is one of the most overrated fighters on the roster.

Shut up Bisping.

So it's Bisping's fault he was given the decision against Silva, accepted a title shot as a late replacement and that Rockhold is 'overrated' ?

Also how did he duck Jacare? He accepted a fight with Yoel who is arguably a tougher matchup than Jacare ffs.

Back