Pettis will dismantle holloway

Jon eddward

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
guys did u forgot pettis was considered p4p best just a few months ago? he was destroying 155. his strong point is his striking and his weakness is wrestling like silva, he is fighting a striker tomorrow? pettis will dismantle holloway worse than mcgregor did, bump this after the fight. I'm calling it now.

Holloway supporters post here so we can all have a laugh after the fight

"considered p4p best just a few months ago" whaaaaat? He hasn't been even close to that since Dos Anjos killed him in january of 2015

that was 2 years ago, not a couple months

also, TS is one of those people that view striking as a binary. Pettis couldn't do anything to Barboza, a striker, but just because he's not facing a wrestler, he should win easily? There are different kinds of strikers. You can primarily use kicks, like Pettis does, and still not be the same striker pettis is. Application is what matters, not the label.

Holloway is going to walk Pettis down and beat the shit out of him

that was 2 years ago, not a couple months
wow time flies but do u think he has gotten worse or something since than? he fights just the same. people forget he got embarrased by CLAY GUIDA right before he was called the p4p best! because of bad match up that is what happened on his recent losses was simply bad match up

He hasn't been top P4P for a long time now. And this whole cutting to 145 is too much for him. I do however, against what most people think, believe that he has a good chance against Max.​

I think pettis will break him and any of these manlets. He might take a few licks but he's just too good to lose to anyone at fw.

guys guys he beat donald cerrone with EASE, who has done great and is now even fighting at 170 and doing well, do u think max can beat cerrone? you better if u think he has a chance against pettis

wow time flies but do u think he has gotten worse or something since than? he fights just the same. people forget he got embarrased by CLAY GUIDA right before he was called the p4p best! because of bad match up that is what happened on his recent losses was simply bad match up
If you can't see that there's a difference in his timing and ability to pull the trigger when it counts, I don't know what to say to you. He DEFINITELY doesn't look like the same guy that was a top dog 2 or 3 years ago, I know that. And Holloway is a nightmare match for him.

Max, clear Unanimous.

Delete your account and uninstall your internet browser.

Gotta admit, I think something really lit a fire under Pettis this training camp. Rekindled the flame.

I agree and hope so because I cant stand Holloway

Was having a hard time picking the winner since I like both. Now that he missed weight due to sickness(bullshiet or not), rooting for Holloway tmmr night.

What is it about Holloway that you can't stand?

Hard to say exactly. Just the way he acts and carries himself. I also hate his face and voice. Just pisses me off for some reason. Plus his recent shit talk toward Aldo that was way out of line and left field. Hes gotten really cocky recently.

he looked terrible at the weigh ins ...Ill take Holloway!

Pettis is one of those fighters that looks amazing when he's winning. But when he's getting pressured he tends to crumble and sometimes look straight up bad. I suspect Max can put that pressure on him, though I can see the fight going either way.

he is not a big guy, but he doesn't seem to be good at cutting weight. 145 is too much for him

Back