Prediction: Khabib loses to Ferguson.

The Young Wolf

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Looks like these two are going to fight for the number one contender at LW. That's good for two reasons. One because it's the fight to make. And second because we will actually see Khabib fighter legit competition. To me, MJ and a RDA before he became the killer we think of him now as don't really count.

I see Khabib either getting pieced up on the feet by Ferguson or getting submitted on the ground. Fergusons submission game is going to be tight under Eddie Bravo and Khabib will get caught.

After Khabib loses haters will claim Conor is ducking Khabib even though Khabib couldn't get his part of the job done.

Bump in 2017 when this happens :)

Reality: Ferguson pulls out like a bitch

/Endthread

That's good for two reasons. One because it's the fight to make.
Nope, Khabib vs Conor was
And second because we will actually see Khabib fighter legit competition.
Already have
To me, MJ and a RDA before he became the killer we think of him now as don't really count.
How do they not? he just beat MJ like 2 weeks ago?
I see Khabib either getting pieced up on the feet by Ferguson or getting submitted on the ground.
Nope
Fergusons submission game is going to be tight under Eddie Bravo and Khabib will get caught.

I hope you're joking
After Khabib loses haters will claim Conor is ducking Khabib even though Khabib couldn't get his part of the job done.
nope

El Cucuy fucks Khabib up on the feet without question.

If Khabib takes him to the ground and controls it, then that's where Ferguson gets into trouble. Ferguson doesn't have bad bjj either and has great cardio so,if Khabib isn't in the position to do GNP then Ferguson could survive or pull off a sub.

To me, MJ and a RDA before he became the killer we think of him now as don't really count.
This is when your credibility evaporated.
My counter prediction is that after Khabib wins people like you will claim Diaz and post-maternity pregnancy are all top priorities for the LW champ and that Tony was a bum and Khabib still hasn't proven himself. Khabib needs to lose to Nate to deserve a title shot I guess.

I agree with you TS. Ferguson chokes him out after hurting him on the feet.

Looks like these two are going to fight for the number one contender at LW. That's good for two reasons. One because it's the fight to make. And second because we will actually see Khabib fighter legit competition. To me, MJ and a RDA before he became the killer we think of him now as don't really count.

I see Khabib either getting pieced up on the feet by Ferguson or getting submitted on the ground. Fergusons submission game is going to be tight under Eddie Bravo and Khabib will get caught.

there is a big possibility for Khabib to lose against Tony but if he manages to beat him I am afraid for the dvision,because I dont see anyone who can beat him.

by the way , even if Khabib would lose to Tony , there is no reason that he would not wrestlef*ck Conor.

This is when your credibility evaporated.

My counter prediction is that after Khabib wins people like you will claim Diaz and post-maternity pregnancy are all top priorities for the LW champ and that Tony was a bum and Khabib still hasn't proven himself. Khabib needs to lose to Nate to deserve a title shot I guess.
MJ was destroyed by a "fringe top 10 LW gatekeeper"

And RDA had lost clay fucking guida.

If Khabib is actually able to 1) stay healthy(HUGE if) and 2) beat ferg(big if) he will deserve his LW shot. Beating fighters like Darrell horcher and MJ aren't that impressive to me

i think tony can beat him. probably a UD or sub

Because khabib has been beaten on the ground before, and subbed before.

I like your logic.

The only thing, but it's a pretty big thing, that makes me think Ferg has a good chance to win is that Khabib is thinking of it as a done deal and overlooking the fight.

Ps, with both their diva demands regarding fight times and injuries - what's to say we see it in 2017 lol

Habib will pull out for some lame ass reason or another.

Damn. Conor fans have been raving about this fight since 205. Prediction: Khabib beats Ferguson, or the fight never actually happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back