Robin Black would be a good replacement for Joe Rogan

Do you think Robin Black would be a good Joe Rogan replacement?

• Total voters

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
When Rogan decides to part ways with UFC I think that Robin Black would be the best replacement. Robin Black is on par with Dan Hardy analyst wise. But I think Black has that uniqueness and spark in his personality that combined with his great MMA knowledge and fight break down would really help boost the companies marketability with more mainstream sports fans.

Check out this Doo Ho Choi vs Cub Swanson breakdown, very skilled imo.

His lisp would become unbearable over a 7-hour card. And you can't show him because his hair makes him look like a fuckin goof.

All u dumb fucks ignore the fact that he has twice the knowledge Brogan has.

So would Robin Quivers
6roeol.gif

or Robin Thicke
search_results.gif

Hes dead though...
tumblr_na66i2fxCW1r93jsro6_500.gif

I prefer the commentators to sound less gay.

Last edited:
Robin Black would be a great commentator for the UFC. Tons of knowledge, insight, and passion. For the sake of the broadcast though I'd like to see him dial it down a bit compared to his Breakdown videos. It works for the breakdowns but it would not work during as live fight, IMO.

Solid choice, though, TS.

I like Robin but his voice is annoying, so no. Anyone could replace Rogan though, Rogan is terrible.

Great breakdowns but I couldnt handle him for 3-4hrs

Never! Dude went from a terrible musician, to a terrible fighter, to a spastik analist

When Rogan decides to part ways with UFC I think that Robin Black would be the best replacement. Robin Black is on par with Dan Hardy analyst wise. But I think Black has that uniqueness and spark in his personality that combined with his great MMA knowledge and fight break down would really help boost the companies marketability with more mainstream sports fans.

i like him a lot but he's too weird and kinda camp or something. his analysis is often great but i'd prefer someone like bas rutten. or literally bas rutten

I think Meredith Divita should take over for Rogan's spot . . .

. . . for her obvious analyst skills.

He is good at breaking down fights but awful at calling them. Militech would be the best fit IMO.

i like him a lot but he's too weird and kinda camp or something. his analysis is often great but i'd prefer someone like bas rutten. or literally bas rutten
Bas is unlistenable and the game has passed him by. I didn't not get why so many people like his announcing.

I agree and so does Joe, he actually recommended him as a commentator to Dana White.

Back