If Matt Brown lose tomorrow he will be 1-5 in his last 6

SalvadorAllende

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Which is on Bigfoot Silva territory.

I dont know why the UFC keep feeding him to the top guys when he clearly is not one of them...

he got dominated by post usada hendricks

Matt's in one of those odd spots where he crushes guys not in the top tier and yet loses, usually, to the top 5 guys.

If he could better defend his obvious weakness to body shots and tighten up his ground game a smidge I think he could be champion material.

Regardless, I love his fights.

Yeah it's not looking good, plus he got obliterated by the ghost of Jake Ellenbeger...not a good sign.

poor matt brown i feel bad cerrone is going to whoop him pretty good

20-16 would look good, almost in that artem territory

If he could better defend his obvious weakness to body shots and tighten up his ground game a smidge I think he could be champion material.
in which universe?

Yeah but aside from Burger, look at the guys he's lost to. Lawler and Hendricks have both been WW champs and Maia is knocking on the door. No shame.

Which is on Bigfoot Silva territory.

I dont know why the UFC keep feeding him to the top guys when he clearly is not one of them...

Lol what?

He's beaten Stephen Thompson, Tim Means and Mike Swick. All of which are or have been top contenders in the division.

His 4 losses have been to Robbie Lawler (Former champ), Hendricks (former champ), Maia (#1 contender) and Ellenberger who caught him with a good shot.

Matt Brown is way better fighter than you're suggesting.

Battle of the weak ass livers can go either way tomorrow night!

I dont care how many Matt loses I love watching him fight.

Lol what?

He's beaten Stephen Thompson, Tim Means and Mike Swick. All of which are or have been top contenders in the division.

His 4 losses have been to Robbie Lawler (Former champ), Hendricks (former champ), Maia (#1 contender) and Ellenberger who caught him with a good shot.

Matt Brown is way better fighter than you're suggesting.
Oh yeah.. he beat Thompson 4 years and 8 moths ago. That should count.

After Brown loses tomorrow (again) he will need to win his next one just not to be cut.

But I dont mind.. he has an emo teenager attitude after all.

Unless some weird shit goes down. This is likely a lock of the night candidate. I'm not quite understanding the shit talk from Brown, but whatever.

I always thought he looked like a FW fighting WW opponents.

Even Mike Stick looked thick and muscular compared to Brown.

Brown just stop ducking Aldo and cut to 145.

BPDAmbg.png

He's an exciting fighter and people on here should be like the Japanese fans that don't care if you lose but if you bring it.

He should get cut after losing to Cowboy

Back