Aldo claims he wants to have a boxing career and would even fight Conor in the ring

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
" My initial idea is to have a normal career- not interested in superfights. I want to slowly climb the rankings until I become champion. I've always had this idea. I've had the dream of being a UFC champ until 30 and then, from 30 to 35, make a career in boxing."

He also said that he still has six fights under his contract, but won't renew it.

Wow, every other UFC fighter now wants to become a pro boxer. I guess they want some of that A-level pay. Should he call Bob Arum?

Jose Aldo is a bum. Max Holloway is going to tap that ass.

Fucks sake Aldo, help yourself once in a while.

You're killing me here, how the fuck you going to get KTFO by the same guy in two different sports.

Lmao Aldo would get destroyed by amateurs . He couldn't even go past 13 secs with Conor. Conor took his soul and career

I really can't understand the hate for Aldo. Conor is ducking him and Jose is doing everything he can to get the rematch. What does it take for Conor to accept the fight? Conor needs to grow a pair and just fight Aldo. Mcgregor is a do nothing bitch

I really can't understand the hate for Aldo. Conor is ducking him and Jose is doing everything he can to get the rematch. What does it take for Conor to accept the fight? Conor needs to grow a pair and just fight Aldo. Mcgregor is a do nothing bitch
He's on paternity leave, OK? <{1-2}>

Fucks sake Aldo, help yourself once in a while.

You're killing me here, how the fuck you going to get KTFO by the same guy in two different sports.
What does that matter to you? Why does it affect you so much?

Aldo is a world class MMA fighter and has good MMA striking. These type of things happen all the time.

Rampage, Daley, Kimbo, and Frye all tested the waters of Kickboxing and Boxing, and Aldo has better striking than all of them. McGregor is talking about this boxing thing non stop.

Fighters gunna fight, simple as that.

The Aldo hate has to be this delusion that McGregor has bestowed upon MMA. A lot of people are fans of Aldo, has been that way for some time now. McGregor comes, and it seems Aldo has as much haters as he has fans.

Aldo has nightmares about Conor and now he dreams of chasing him into the boxing ring? Dude let it go already.

What does that matter to you? Why does it affect you so much?

Aldo is a world class MMA fighter and has good MMA striking. These type of things happen all the time.

Rampage, Daley, Kimbo, and Frye all tested the waters of Kickboxing and Boxing, and Aldo has better striking than all of them. McGregor is talking about this boxing thing non stop.

Fighters gunna fight, simple as that.

Of course.

I'm a self confessed Colin hater and I've always had a soft spot for aldo.

The infos not corroborated in this thread but i just find the boxing remark a tad coincidental and just sounds like another desperate reach to secure a rematch when everyone knows conor won't tarnish that record he holds over him.

I do appreciate that in an interview this would be a topic of conversation to throw at someone like aldo though and I don't know whether he's said this in the past either; it was just my initiial reaction to reading it.

Man, you're a fucktard. Lol. Stab yourself with something and let the hate spill out.

Hahahaha! Good one. #PaperChamp!

Aldo has completely lost his mind

5x over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back