UFC 206: Cub Swanson vs. Dooho Choi PBP (Discussion)

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cub_Swanson_vs_Dooho_Choi.jpg

Choi is one of the scariest fighters in the whole organisation. He can kill you with a single punch and he's all like ":)".

You never know what could happen, but imo Swanson needs to try and put him on his back, or he'll end up on a highlight reel.

That said, I'm really glad this match got put together. pls be fireworks.

Choi looked like a straight killer during the stare down at the face off at the "weigh-ins". Even as he was stepping backwards he was about take Cub's soul.

Low key, the most anticipated fight

We're about to see a star in the making.

I'm a fan for sure!

I really like Cub but I cannot root for him in this fight. Choi is one of the most entertaining and must see guys in the whole UFC for me right now. Cannot wait for this fight.

choi looks very relaxed during the interviews and just enjoying the moment. he will come out victorious tomorrow.

I must admit that I've never seen choi fight but have heard a lot of good things on here about him. So I'm going to YouTube to watch some of his matches.

I'm officially going to jump on the DHC train. I have been debating it, since when I start rooting for a fighter I stick with them, but I really want to see an asian fighter win a championship.

choi looks very relaxed during the interviews and just enjoying the moment. he will come out victorious tomorrow.

Hope this doesn't come off goofy but Choi's calm modus and confident way of speaking concisely is mature beyond his age.

The kid acts like a future champion.

We havent seen a fighter this 'pretty' in a LONG time. In a fighting sense, Choi is beautiful to watch.

I'm believing the hype and predicting the Korean Superboy to put himself on the map for real with an impressive win here.

Gary Goodridge sighting! The pleb crowd gives him no respect.

Main Event time. Let's go Korean Superboy.

Back