UFC 206: Max Holloway vs. Anthony Pettis PBP (Discussion)

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Max_Holloway_vs_Anthony_Pettis.jpg

Was a Showtime subscriber but I just switched to CineMax and haven't looked back. I suggest everyone who is still on Showtime to switch over to CineMax. It's warmer in Hawaii.

CineMax also have twice the output @ 5.61 vs 2.54. Everything virtually identical.

Was a Showtime subscriber but I just switched to CineMax and haven't looked back. I suggest everyone who is still on Showtime to switch over to CineMax. It's warmer in Hawaii.

You could have just posted Max's tweet.

Been a Pettis fan for the longest time, but the whole mess that's been UFC 206 should end with Max winning and getting his shot v Aldo.

CzQNE3fUoAAhAKh.jpg:large

Been a Pettis fan for the longest time, but the whole mess that's been UFC 206 should end with Max winning and getting his shot v Aldo.

CzQNE3fUoAAhAKh.jpg:large
I want to see Max sitting on the FW throne.

What a fucked up situation.

As much fun as it would be to watch the fallout if Pettis won. I really hope Max takes this. Too much bullshit, and fuckery already going on in that division.

I really hope they can get the division back to being legit... The quicker the better.

I'm a Pettit fan but rooting for Holloway to win it.

I was at the UFC fight night in Singapore having a beer and talking to some older guy from Florida. The guy told me his son was fighting and when I ask "oh yeah? Which one is he?" The big guy answers me that his son is Will Chope. We toasted plastic beer cups good luck to his son shortly before Max put him out. Afterwardsi chased Gomi while my clueless girlfriend kept asking me "who is that?" I had her take my pic with the Fireball Kid, ashamed of her question.

PS. I'm no longer dating that crazy gal haha.

Go Max "Bless" Holloway!

Cheers Sherbros

I'm a Pettit fan but rooting for Holloway to win it.

I was at the UFC fight night in Singapore having a beer and talking to some older guy from Florida. The guy told me his son was fighting and when I ask "oh yeah? Which one is he?" The big guy answers me that his son is Will Chope. We toasted plastic beer cups good luck to his son shortly before Max put him out. Afterwardsi chased Gomi while my clueless girlfriend kept asking me "who is that?" I had her take my pic with the Fireball Kid, ashamed of her question.

PS. I'm no longer dating that crazy gal haha.

Go Max "Bless" Holloway!

Cheers Sherbros

Cool story bro

Got Holloway when fighters miss weight they loose ~90%

Can't wait till pettis kicks off that stupid dirty Sanchez moustache off his face

In theory Holloway should take the decision. He is a beter boxer and pushes a good pace with his output and Anthony has poor boxing imo and shoddyy defense. He is also used to the weight and has been on a tear. He should have the advantage later in the fight.

Saying that , there's no threat of the takedown at least for petits so maybe he can get loose and dangerous. It really wouldn't surprise me if pettis makes a shitty situation worse and lands a big kick to win. He might also try and wrestle Max at some point during the fight.

I love me some Holloway, his style basically guarantees his fights are great.

Cerrone has crazy stats, but it's even more impressive, considering he got those 19 wins so quickly.

Rooting for Max on this. He and Aldo absolutely must fight. The JBG demands it!

Conor Blessed in gonna take out showtime.

Back