Conor does it again...

Won't lie... was pretty good.

Left not disappointed.

giphy.gif

I don't like that.
Animal abuse isn't cool man.

haha nice. See the look on the kangaroos face after the guy hit him? "wtf....you did not just punch me..."

I don't like that.
Animal abuse isn't cool man.
You don't wanna see the video of Doo Ho Choi eating Christmas dinner. It's like a cross between 101 Dalmations and the holocaust.

Lol, I thought he was the dog getting choked out by the kangaroo until the end.

Ya, someone tell that kangaroo to stop abusing dogs. Fully agree.

True, fucker did have a tight headlock on that dog didn't he.
Dog probably went after him first though.
That dog better work on his escapes if he's gonna take on JiuJitzRoo.

You don't wanna see the video of Doo Ho Choi eating Christmas dinner. It's like a cross between 101 Dalmations and the holocaust.

Haha that better not be true.
I like the Doo.

In the real video, did the Kangaroo beat the shit out of that dude like it looked like he was preparing to do? Never seen an animal look that offended before. Even the guy was like, 'ok, that was a mistake. Wasn't me, it was that guy over there'.

That Roo was swole as fuck. Funniest part is watching him swell up even more after getting punched, like he is ready to throw for real.

Kangaroo looked at the first guy like, "that all you got biatch!!'

In the real video, did the Kangaroo beat the shit out of that dude like it looked like he was preparing to do? Never seen an animal look that offended before. Even the guy was like, 'ok, that was a mistake. Wasn't me, it was that guy over there'.

Far as I know the dude just ran away, and that was that...

Also to whoever, if this was animal abuse, I would not have watched it nor posted it...

That Roo was swole as fuck. Funniest part is watching him swell up even more after getting punched, like he is ready to throw for real.

and he's not even a big red. those fuckers are like kangaroo Yoel Romeros

How many times will this thread be posted

First time I seen this video posted in this forum. I just bumped it so maybe someone else can see it who hasn't is all...

How many times you gonna reply is the question, since you have an issue...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back