The UFC is a mess

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I swear, the UFC has turned into a massive shit show recently. Fighters pulling out, fighters ducking everybody, stupid fake belts galore, etc. It's 206 is all of this combined in one event, I guess you could say 206 represents everything wrong with modern UFC.

As a whole I don't agree, but fucking hell, 206 has turned into a fucking circus.

Is this all you do now, make "UFC is dying" threads?

That is why the Fertittas got the fuck out laughing all the way to the bank! they saw all this shit coming a mile away, especially the unions and associations forming.

if they could just do away with the damn interim belt bullshit and had a credible system for fighters to really work their way up divisions before a title shot, things would be much better.

the only people that should be able to switch divisions for an immediate shot should be lower weight champions who have cleared out their divisions (5+ defenses with the only clear contenders being rematches), moving up. other than that, fighters should be told to stay in their lane and fight often, and business will be good.

Though i think i despise you as a poster and I will regret saying this i agree . But then again i only care about the fights. So meh

3 fighters missing weight is too many.. it scares me that they try to cut so much... How bad is it when you have to give away 20% of your quarterly or half yearly wages because you are scared that you will die of dehydration and then the day after go and fight for your life with someone trying to smash your dehydrated head in.

This must be fixed. Get your shit together UFC. Did you see letourneau and Pettis? It sickened me.

Great insight and perspective. Thank you very much for sharing. This changes everything.

It's not as bad as 3 or 4 years ago when it seemed that every big fight/card was derailed by an injury

The real reason behind this problem...

No one wants to fight in Canada.

Back