The UFC needs a Chinese or Indian superstar

G0DSPEED

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1.3 Billion people each.

Both are bad at soccer (world sport).
Both are bad at basketball/baseball etc.

China has ping pong and India has cricket.

All they need a 1 from each country and the nation will get behind it.

MOST IMPORTANTLY - THEY MUST SPEAK ENGLISH at least JUNIOR DOS SANTOS LEVEL.
Race has nothing to do with it. Shogun would be a WAY bigger star if he spoke English.

REPEAT MUST SPEAK ENGLISH FOR GLOBAL STARDOM

If India gets a star, it may inspire the African neighbors.
If China gets a star, it may inspires the other Asians (except Japan n S.Korea cuz they already have some people)

Trust me, Bisping is from England. The nation of all nations. And still his hardly a superstar because soccer is HUGE over there. Conor got Ireland because the Irish suck at soccer. They hardly make the world cup. Other Europeans countries like Germany, France, Netherlands, Sweden all make the world cup.

You MUST pick countries that don't have MAJOR PLAYERS in MAJOR sports (Soccer/Baseball/Basketball)
Why was GSP a start in Canada? What is Canada known for besides hockey sports-wise? Exactly.

I nominate this guy

Bring in that great Khali dude and let him fight Struve.

the-great-khali-1448895450-800.jpg

Where they gonna get world class instruction and training partners? America. Theyll be Americanized within 3 months

1.3 Billion people only 3 Televisions and only 1 of those with a TV can afford a PPV.

China would be the better option, since they at least have widespread combat sports traditions and a government that bankrolls athletes. However, very few Chinese athletes seem to crossover to European/American leagues and organisations.

no way you could fit the entire indian dancing sari squad in the ring between each round
tumblr_m4uqaye6s81qcmjw7.gif

Indian people are talented in many areas. Whipping someone's ass isn't one of them.

India has a strong wrestling background. Don't know why they haven't made a bigger push there.

In what sports they are good actually? Besides bullshit cricket

I don't know. I was talking about shit like medicine, the sciences, mathematics, etc. As far as I can tell, they aren't good at any sports besides bullshit cricket.

Flyweight was supposed to open the door for all of Asia and Latin America yet five or six years in nothing and the same guy is still the champion with no legitimate contenders . It should be abolished.

I never thought about it. No one would be able to beat an indian in grappling since he has the stink advantage. More of them should have taken up grappling

I'd like to see more high lever fighters from there but I disagree about Globish.

Southern European fighters also seem to be underrepresented.

Unfortunately neither country possesses a single A-level athlete.

They should get this guy.
He's not just making gains in the Anbar province.
He's making some serious natty gains, period.

Osama+bin+liftin+i+wanna+be+a+terrorist+maybe+then_a75652_5112650.jpg

Now why can't we have more threads like this :D

Back