What is the benefit of a ufc fighter tattooing your name on the front vs the back

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
front

020216-ufc-McGregor-pi-mp.vresize.1200.675.high.66.jpg

Back

tumblr_mrj0cgMTeK1s8eqroo1_500.jpg

Front

image_crop.php

Back

610x_crop_north.jpg

it typically makes me not want to root for them because its absolutely retarded (some exceptions though )

LOL
to every mens with a tramp stamp.

Looking at you Neer and Maynard.

So they can remember who they are after the brain damage sets in.

If you tat your name on the front you're a manlet?

Both are the intellectual equivalent of :
200w.gif

inked people are dangerous

It depends if they prefer receiving from missionary or doggy style

Men with lower back tattoos are suspect as hell.

Well, just based on the evidence you showed, it seems like Front are for the better fighter.

Front is also more confident imo. why have anything in the back? Who is going to see it?

i would be okay with it if it was on the front and backwards

Maybe they want the whole world to know who they are if the casual just see the picture.
Some people may have heard "Conor Mcgregor" but have no idea how he looks, when they see a pic like that they know right away. I guess it's a sort of promotional tool ONLY for the fighters who actually kill it in there. Those who get put to sleep half of the time I cannot think of a single reason why they would do that.

I was actually thinking that McGregor wanted to tattoo his name on his belly just for that. So that when he is retired and some youngers see his photo they immediately know who he is. I don't think Cerrone would ever do it just because of that, Conor, however, I think he might because he had the strong belief he will make history.

Either way, looks stupid as fuck.

It depends on whether they spend more time on top, or on bottom

They are both stupid.

The front one is worse though as every time you look in the mirror you'll wonder what the hell is that written on me unless theirs a tiger and weird dragon thing to distract you.

If Conner ever gets fat that ape and tiger will look weird

Back