Let's hope....

SOAzmayesh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I remember when I used to watch WWF wrestling and it was real, then they changed the name to WWE and became fake...
I didn't realise but when I saw it last week, I couldn't believe how they had made something so amazing and real, so fake !!
Anyone else worried that with all these injuries and weight missing, UFC will change their name and go fake like the pro wrestling organisation ?

WME-IMG will turn it into Ultimate Fighting Entertainment

We'll have angles in-between fights like backstage altercations, comedy skits, monologues, and music videos. All champions will be required to do movies and vlogs.

We'll have angles in-between fights like backstage altercations, comedy skits, monologues, and music videos. All champions will be required to do movies and vlogs.
Like live performance walk ins, walk ins on open work outs and different teams of fighters throwing water bottles at one another... I can see it now.

Conor will start saying candy ass and bisping will sit on top of the cage popping cans of lager off.

more like Ultimate Fighting For Conor.

TS, sooo you thought the WWF was real but since the name change they became fake???

it seems you are not a pro rasslin' fan.

What, you think this WWE sht is real like it used to be !?

It's fixed, not fake. why don't you take some bumps regardless if WWE is real or not. Pro wrestling training is hard not to mention working as a pro wrestler.

It's fixed, not fake.
so you're saying that this guy really has supernatural powers?
The-Undertaker-WWE-.jpg

so you're saying that this guy really has supernatural powers?
The-Undertaker-WWE-.jpg

given his multiple injuries for working as a pro wrestler (shoulder, hip replacement, broken foot etc..) it 's amazing how he still wrestling unlike Mick Foley but that's a more extreme case, but answering your question: NO. Pro wrestlers have some kind of ethics that even with concussion they still end the match.

given his multiple injuries for working as a pro wrestler (shoulder, hip replacement, broken foot etc..) it 's amazing how he still wrestling unlike Mick Foley but that's a more extreme case, but answering your question: NO. Pro wrestlers have some kind of ethics that even with concussion they still end the match.
wtf does my question have to do with concussions? or injuries for that matter?

i already answer your question: NO, there are not super human; even the undertaker. however their ethics makes the finish the match even with a injury.

I think it was a way of saying that he does have some sort of super human powers to be able to keep fighting and that they are some sort of super human to still finish the 'fights' due to their incredible ethics ?

Not sure but one thing I am pretty sure of, is that this dude has issues.

i already answer your question: NO, there are not super human; even the undertaker. however their ethics makes the finish the match even with a injury.
so in other words..... its fake?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back