Question About Max Holloways Mustache

Kenny Powerth

Jean Belt (Jelt)
@red
Reaction score
Per Sherdog's report and quoted from the Ontario Athletic Commission:
According to the Ontario Athletic Commission rules for appearance, “all contestants shall be cleanly shaven immediately prior to competition, except that a contestant may wear a closely cropped mustache.”
722c43fcbb48e4afae7cd515be07b7ce2d216bd3_hq.jpg

20150215083141_5D3_9406-640x400.jpg

Is this "closely cropped?" Or stray little hairs that most men can grow when they are 12? Little lip-pubes. I like Max as a fighter and as a person, butt geez, that mustache is awful.

Per Sherdog's report and quoted from the Ontario Athletic Commission:
According to the Ontario Athletic Commission rules for appearance, “all contestants shall be cleanly shaven immediately prior to competition, except that a contestant may wear a closely cropped mustache.”
722c43fcbb48e4afae7cd515be07b7ce2d216bd3_hq.jpg

20150215083141_5D3_9406-640x400.jpg

Is this "closely cropped?" Or stray little hairs that most men can grow when they are 12? Little lip-pubes. I like Max as a fighter and as a person, butt geez, that mustache is awful.

Alright next let's see a picture of you buddy. I'd like to get a good look at your ugly mug.

Oh that's right this is an anonymous board. You're too much of a coward for that. When your imaginary girlfriend asks you what you did today you can tell her you made a thread on an anonymous board about some kid's mustache and she'll be so proud of you. That'll sure get her panties wet.

How do you feel right about now?

Didnt read anything other than the thread title

But yes, Max should shave his stash

and hire an interior designer for his future tattoos

facial hair is like scalp hair. shaved it you don't have much

Alright next let's see a picture of you buddy. I'd like to get a good look at your ugly mug.

Oh that's right this is an anonymous board. You're too much of a coward for that. When your imaginary girlfriend asks you what you did today you can tell her you made a thread on an anonymous board about some kid's mustache and she'll be so proud of you. That'll sure get her panties wet.

Damn, why you so mad though?

He makes Don's mustache hide in shame

He could put some cream on it and have the cat lick it off...

Interesting rule. Have we never had bearded fighters fighting in Ontario before? Seems highly implausible, but I'm not going to check.

That rule is actually pretty fucked up if real and enforced. There are a number of religions that actually require men to have beards once they're married.

Guys guys, he works for Gillette so it's cool. I hear he invented the Mach 4!

Big Max fan but will be the first to admit that his moustache is lamentable.

Max, take it easy. Not everybody can grow a beard, relax and focus on the fight.

Damn, why you so mad though?

Because I know how you guys look like now. I went to a UFC event in LA earlier this year and I sat next to and overheard some fat pathetic turds talking about Sherdog.

There's a reason why you guys mouth off on anonymous boards and are afraid to show your face.

You guys get no pussy

Because I know how you guys look like now. I went to a UFC event in LA earlier this year and I sat next to and overheard some fat pathetic turds talking about Sherdog.

There's a reason why you guys mouth off on anonymous boards and are afraid to show your face.

You guys get no pussy
Well, I have an excuse for not getting any pussy. I'm married!

But I also haven't been to a live event in years because the view sucks almost as much as the crowd.

Back