Anyone else not really care Pettis missed weight?

Epicness

Rent-paying tenant cat
@Black
Reaction score
I personally dont give a shit. I hope he wins and doesnt get an interim title since there never shouldve been one on the line in the first place. Or Max wins and Pettis goes back up to 155 where i think he belongs. Really this whole ordeal is just karma for the UFC imo

Paying customers may have a different opinion....

Which is why I'll be laughing through the entire card as I kickback and watch it for free on my BT Sports subscription.

Yeah, me.
I think he's been on a downward spiral for a while.
He'll be irrelevant soon enough.

Which is why I'll be laughing through the entire card as I kickback and watch it for free on my BT Sports subscription.

Same, i get off work at 6 so ill be headed straight to Bdubs to watch it or home and streaming it haha

I think it's time we stop with the "Pettis is too small for lightweight" talk.

Doesnt sit well with me. Had a fairly recent long skid, now fails to make weight. Not a good look for him. Not that i think it will matter; i see max as the superior fighter and 5hink he takes it.

I care. I'm glad it removes the dumb interim title ufc tried to push. They should have paid gsp.

I also agree with TS. I look at this way: At least we may not have another paper title floating around. And if Max wins - well, good on him. It's not his fault at all.

It doesn't effect my interest in this fight at all really. It's still a good fight.

It's the Wheaties Box curse....Bruce Jenner is now a woman.

Doesnt sit well with me. Had a fairly recent long skid, now fails to make weight. Not a good look for him. Not that i think it will matter; i see max as the superior fighter and 5hink he takes it.

I dont think he shouldve ever been slated for a championship fight, interim or not, in only his 2nd career fight at 145. He shouldve fought someone like Cub, Lamas or welcomed KZ back and then fought for the title. The UFC just wants him to be champ so damn bad

I like that the UFC's dumb power play to strip Conor

blew up right in their own face.

Let's strip the biggest superstar in history

in order to give Pettis a title shot because

Aldo won't take the Max fight.

Aldo v Max winner should have fought Conor.

Pettis was unworthy. There is no "FW log jam".

I think it's time we stop with the "Pettis is too small for lightweight" talk.

File that under the

"Ronda could beat male BWs"

There was no debate. Only idiots.

Conor has got to be laughing his head off.

Not that he ever deserved a title shot in the first place, but this is a big fuckup for him.

He might have just kissed his last title shot goodbye..

Do they? Let's be real. This card isn't ppv worthy. If you are hardcore enough to buy it you likely don't care about a meaningless interim title that they created solely to hype the fight.

If he wins he definitely should not receive a title

I like that the UFC's dumb power play to strip Conor

blew up right in their own face.

Let's strip the biggest superstar in history

in order to give Pettis a title shot because

Aldo won't take the Max fight.

Aldo v Max winner should have fought Conor.

Pettis was unworthy. There is no "FW log jam".

File that under the

"Ronda could beat male BWs"

There was no debate. Only idiots.

They were always going to strip Conor, from the very beginning. This was part of the condition of him getting the shot in the first place.

It's not feasible to let the guy hang onto a title in a division he doesn't even fight at.

My interest in this fight hasn't changed a bit. If anything, I think people are overreacting with the pettis hate

Back