Max Holloway has a message for Pettis Fans.

I don't like either guy to be perfectly honest.

Nailed it.

giphy.gif

After getting son'ed in the last few fight, Showtime has lost all the subscribers.

I like both fighters. lol @ "Showtime" and "cineMax"

I just hope it's a good fight.

I like both guys

They're fun to watch. More of a Pettis fan but Holloway is the type of guy who I'd root for against most other fighters. Hope it's a great fight

Lol, that's pretty corny. I like both guys, rooting for Max. Still think it should be a really fun fight.

Haha, great job pal.

I wanted to add on "Nailed it", but have no idea how to do so.

Ezgif is the quickest tool I find. upload the gif, go to frames, delay the frame for as long as you see fit. Go to add text, find the frame, add your text, set the text to finish on the same frame and away you go. Give it a try.

I like both guys

They're fun to watch. More of a Pettis fan but Holloway is the type of guy who I'd root for against most other fighters. Hope it's a great fight

Pettis at his best was more impressive and entertaining than Holloway. It remains to be seen whether he'll ever return to form.

Ezgif is the quickest tool I find. upload the gif, go to frames, delay the frame for as long as you see fit. Go to add text, find the frame, add your text, set the text to finish on the same frame and away you go. Give it a try.

ezgif.com-92c7b3d102.gif

Got it - that was very easy to do. Thanks!

Back