Do you think fighters take laxatives to help cut weight?

PutUpYourDux

-
Banned
Reaction score
american-pie.jpg

It would help that's for sure.

I'm sure they do.

If not, they're guzzlin a gallon of prune juice.

I hear they take them before fighting wrestlers to discourage the oil check

no seeing as they are banned lol

Hope those cleaners get payed well. Cleaning a toilet after Derrick Lewis has just emptied himself out can't be fun.

Diuretics used to be big too before testing came into play. I think thats what Cerrone once failed for yrs ago too.

Hope those cleaners get payed well. Cleaning a toilet after Derrick Lewis has just emptied himself out can't be fun.
You just put a very disgusting, yet very funny image in my head.

I'm sure they do.

If not, they're guzzlin a gallon of prune juice.

Prune juice would put on as much water weight as itd help you excrete. Maybe a stimulant laxative pill and/or stimulant suppository could help though, theoretically, assuming they are not banned.

Yes, I have heard of fighters taking laxatives to make weight, and the results are usually not good.

Even if they weren't, how is taking a laxative going to help you cut weight when you're hardly eating anything during the water cut anyway?
diarrhea strips you of all the water in your system(including all the important minerals etc in your system)

thats how

Laxatives and diuretics aren't the same thing, though. I'm pretty sure both are banned, but just pointing it out in case you confused the two.
laxatives are a diuretic lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back