Ronda already 135

CageFightFan

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I just read that Dana said Ronda currently weighs 135 and spun it like it was a good thing. I don't see it that way. If she has no weight to cut thathe means she will not be rehydrating and weighing 140 couple at fight time. This is especially a problem against Nunes who is the bigger woman and who she must overpower to get to the ground to have any shot. Ronda weighing 135 is another indication this is a cash out for her.

Dana is lying
VJnQGkF.png

you should tweet her TS

well it don't matter nunes is going to wreck her so

I was under the impression she was cutting weight early so she could look good for her Pantene commercial. You know, what matters most.

beat nunes fight holms win retire and stop looking down then up with a grin when people talk to you its not cute you do it all the time fake bitch

I guess Ronda doesn't mind giving away a few pound to the slightly larger fighter. She is confident that the small weight difference won't matter. Some fighters need the greatest size advantage possible, gained by dieting down to a very low body fat and then cutting an extreme amount of water weight, like Cyborg. That shows a reliance on strength and size, and a lack of confidence in their skills.

Dana said Ronda was ready to fight around the same time she was crying on Ellen.

I just read that Dana said Ronda currently weighs 135 and spun it like it was a good thing. I don't see it that way. If she has no weight to cut thathe means she will not be rehydrating and weighing 140 couple at fight time. This is especially a problem against Nunes who is the bigger woman and who she must overpower to get to the ground to have any shot. Ronda weighing 135 is another indication this is a cash out for her.

Or maybe for the first time in a long time she is taking it serious.She hasnt been ripped and in shape since the first meisha fight in strikeforce.

Getting ready for a run at Joanna's belt.

I don't get your point, TS. How exactly did a few extra pounds of fat help her in the past?

Or maybe for the first time in a long time she is taking it serious.She hasnt been ripped and in shape since the first meisha fight in strikeforce.
Hope you are correct. I want to see a good battle and any true fan of MMA does not want to see Ronda go out with a one sided beat down .

Back