Khabib is only 28... sooner or later he will be LW champ. He´s a beast

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
He has all the tools to be champion... even if he loses to guys like Ferg, Barboza or RDA eventually, he´d still be a top contender and terrible game for anybody at LW....
tumblr_n4bmo6BZOV1qa9yvvo2_400.gif

he has that Matt Hughes type of game but better... very strong and powerful wrestler with unstoppable ground game. If he finds a way to remain healthy and in shape, I see him getting that belt in 2017.
tumblr_ogk9qm0Xay1r7vh24o1_500.gif

What´s your opinion guys?

My opinion is that you are absolutely right my friend

He's just tough as nails and his Sambo is overwhelming it seems. it's funny but anyone who has ever trained would know how painful on RDA's ribs/chest must have felt when Khabib landed on him like that in that gif.

Seriously amazed at how tough those guys are.

Yep I agree.

Just needs to polish up his striking defense IMO.

If he's injured so much at this stage in his career, I say it gets worse as he gets older. Those long layoffs he's already taken are only gonna get longer. He might be champ one day, but he'll lose it to inactivity at the pace he's going.

Yep I agree.

Just needs to polish up his striking defense IMO.
Yeah, it´s true. But damn MJ threw like a hundred punches at him with all his power and was barely able to rock him a little.... and Khabib still kept his composure and proceeded to take him to the ground and dominate. Dude is a monster.

Yeah, it´s true. But damn MJ threw like a hundred punches at him with all his power and was barely able to rock him a little.... and Khabib still kept his composure and proceeded to take him to the ground and dominate. Dude is a monster.

Oh for sure he's got a chin on him and his striking defense isn't exactly bad, but he's so good everywhere else that the only way I see him losing is by KO. If he tunes that up he's near unstoppable.

Apart from the fact that he cant box for shit and has a suspect chin and has only two top 15 wins in three years when he actually fights and his win streak is built on sand but lets just ignore all that so as not to upset the Khabibtards, they dont like facts, they like to see their version of reality that suits their narrative.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back