Since only Max Holloway is eligible for title...

would be funny if you ask me

Dana with the belt behind
Pettis win....
Dana throw the belt in a garbage can.

That title is kind of a novelty tho. It's just means you're the #1 contender imo. I wonder if they'll still Anthony a title shot if he wins

like any other fight? I love that MMA Fans are confused as fuck. Watch some boxing sometimes kids, learn something from the sport that MMA took everything from.

Like how he announces it for normal fights?

like any other fight? I love that MMA Fans are confused as fuck. Watch some boxing sometimes kids, learn something from the sport that MMA took everything from.

What? Buffer always makes a pause when he announces the winner of a title fight before saying still/the new UFC champion. This is the first time only one fighter is eligible, Anderson wasn't when Lutter missed weight.

All three judges scored the contest 48-47 for your winner by unanimous decision... Antonyy...SHOWTIME!! PETTIIIS!!!!

If Pettis wins does he fight Aldo? FW is so fucked up lol.

The pause for anticipation works well because "And new" and "An-thony" start with the "an"

"All three judges score the fight 48-47 for the Winner aaaaaannnnnd... Loser... Anthonyyyyy Showtiiiime, Peeeeettiiiiiiiiis".

This is a clusterfuck of the highest order.

The chickens are coming home to roost in the good old Ultimate Fuckery Championship.

I'm not sure who I even want to win this fight now. If Pettis wins... Comedy ensues. There isn't enough alcohol in the world to drink this pretty.

Bruce can't even really announce that the fight is for the interim title. Because it isn't.

This the main event of the evening. In this corner... blah, blah, blah and is fighting for the interim FuckeryW championship of the world.

In this corner blah, blah, blah.

Awesome...You can't make shit like this up. What a craptacular fuck up.

What? Buffer always makes a pause when he announces the winner of a title fight before saying still/the new UFC champion. This is the first time only one fighter is eligible, Anderson wasn't when Lutter missed weight.

Because Anderson Silva was already champion, it can't be a title fight just for him because he's already the champion.

This happens in boxing every once in a while, a guy will miss weight and if it's for a vacant title, they can't win the belt, but the other guy who made weight can. It happened a few years ago with Vasyl Lomachenko and Orlando Salido, Salido lost the featherweight championship on the scale and if he won, he couldn't win it, only Lomachenko could.

This is a clusterfuck of the highest order.

The chickens are coming home to roost in the good old Ultimate Fuckery Championship.

I'm not sure who I even want to win this fight now. If Pettis wins... Comedy ensues. There isn't enough alcohol in the world to drink this pretty.

Bruce can't even really announce that the fight is for the interim title. Because it isn't.

This the main event of the evening. In this corner... blah, blah, blah and is fighting for the interim FuckeryW championship of the world.

In this corner blah, blah, blah.

Awesome...You can't make shit like this up. What a craptacular fuck up.

^ Guy who only watches MMA

Back