Why do MMA fighters always hire the gym bros as nutritionists?

INoHespectChael

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Seems like all these guys just hire the tatted up gym bros that read 1 cook book and then decided to become a professional nutritionist/chef.

We got Dolce, Lockhart, this loutrition guy and who knows how many others?

This guy doesn't even know you shouldn't be eating egg yolks, let alone steaks if you're trying to cut weight. Also, who the hell puts fried eggs on steaks?

Can't they afford actual trained chefs that know how to cook healthy and portion control?

Has he cooked them sprouts with a bastard flamethrower?

"Sprouts are up motherfucker"

giphy.gif

Broscience is at least "tested" in the "labaratory".

so true he doesnt even look healthy his face is sunk in i wouldnt let him cook me a cup of noddles

Dolce totally fell off the map I haven't heard his name on forever. I think it's pretty similar to when a person opens up their own business they usually fill certain positions with friends and family regardless of thier credentials because thier friends/family

If one of my buddies could guarantee me a salary that matched or was close enough to mine I'd quit and do my homework on nutrition too to be his nutritionist (not that that's the case here as far as I know)

GSP always had a pro chef/nutritionist. If you want to be the best you. You should hire the best.

That fuckin pic of the greasy fries Ronda was paying $1000/day for is ridiculous. I mean get somebody with legit credentials.

Way too many charlatans involved in every aspect of mma.

cutting weight is dumb anyway...

It might be because an actual nutritionist would scoff at the idea of sweating out 15 lbs and nearly starving to death in the last hours of a cut.

If this isn't a career-derailing moment for "loutrition" I don't know what is

At least dolce's and iirc neither lockhart's clients miss weight.

This dude has been responsible for the biggest weight missing news of 2016 ( save for gastelum ), Hendrick's and Pettis. Jones also dropped him after using him once for 197.

I don't know what kind of a pro fighter or a management would hire people who sound as stupid as these guys do. Lou especially is the worst bro out of all of these.

It's shocking how Dolce was ever employed by anyone serious about their diet. Just look at those "fries", they're just strips of raw potato drenched in oil. They look like they've been cut by a child. And those bone-dry undressed lettuce leaves just snapped from the plant and thrown on the plate. It's completely unfathomable as to how he got away with it for so long. He must've been paying people to pretend he is cooking for them so he can sell his diet plans to other bro's.

I would pay good money to see Dolce cook for Gordon Ramsay just to hear him put that douche Dolce in his place in regards to cooking.

Apart from putting cyborg on birth control to cut weight and her crying like a baby during her weight cut and saying she almost died?

I guess not much?

Yea, if she starts her cut from 175 it's obviously gonna be rough. I highly doubt Lockhart cooks and is responsible for her weight all year round.

And did she make weight, or no?

It's shocking how Dolce was ever employed by anyone serious about their diet. Just look at those "fries", they're just strips of raw potato drenched in oil. They look like they've been cut by a child. And those bone-dry undressed lettuce leaves just snapped from the plant and thrown on the plate. It's completely unfathomable as to how he got away with it for so long. He must've been paying people to pretend he is cooking for them so he can sell his diet plans to other bro's.

I would pay good money to see Dolce cook for Gordon Ramsay just to hear him put that douche Dolce in his place in regards to cooking.

Exactly, they don't even know how to cook period. I've seen a video where Dolce buys box salad from walmart or wherever to feed his fighters.

The only explanation is that MMA fighters know jack shit about cooking/dieting and are too lazy or cheap to find someone good so they just hire Dolce since everyone else is doing it.

Last edited:
Back