Dooho Choi vs Conor McGregor or Jose Aldo

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Would be an interessting striking matchup.
Lets see how Dooho Choi evolves.

If he puts away Cub in the first round then we can start to seriously start to talk about him in this context.

Maybe give him Frankie after this if he wins?

If he puts away Cub in the first round then we can start to seriously start to talk about him in this context.

Maybe give him Frankie after this if he wins?

Frankie or someone like Holloway or Pettis. This Dohoo Choi is talented lets see what happends.

That was a good breakdown, though I wish he had given some kind of prediction on the fight. I've never watched a Robin Black video, but I will watch some more, I enjoyed that. He is very...energetic, haha.

I really hope they dont rush superboy into a title fight the way they're rushing Cody. Cub is signifficant step up in competition for him, interested to see how he does. cant wait to watch this one.

Superboy will have the belt around his waist in 3 fights time. Nobody's stopping him.

Superboy will have the belt around his waist in 3 fights time. Nobody's stopping him.

I really like him, saw his 3 UFC fights and he is a real killer and very calm under pressure. I think he has the skill to do it against even Aldo, I am just uncertain whether he can take a good shot. He has one loss, in his third fight, and even it was by split decision. I didn't see him take any big shots in the UFC yet.

I really like him, saw his 3 UFC fights and he is a real killer and very calm under pressure. I think he has the skill to do it against even Aldo, I am just uncertain whether he can take a good shot. He has one loss, in his third fight, and even it was by split decision. I didn't see him take any big shots in the UFC yet.

His head doesn't look like the kinda head built for it, but I've watched some of his earlier fights and he's taken bombs! He's got Youth on his side.

His head doesn't look like the kinda head built for it, but I've watched some of his earlier fights and he's taken bombs! He's got Youth on his side.

That is good to know! Can you remember any fights like that he had? Maybe I can youtube it. If you can't that's fine. That makes him so much more dangerous!

That is good to know! Can you remember any fights like that he had? Maybe I can youtube it. If you can't that's fine. That makes him so much more dangerous!

He fought a guy called Maruyama who made Choi Panic wrestle tbf. but choi answered back right away and dropped him. I can't recall the fight, but there's one in japan where he takes one flush to the chin and walks through it

Can we go easy on these hype trains for once?

Jesus.... lately it seems like everyone that shows up and has something going on for them is granted future champion status and sherdog calls for a shot... platinum, DHC, black beast, and a bunch of others...

calm down people

He fought a guy called Maruyama who made Choi Panic wrestle tbf. but choi answered back right away and dropped him. I can't recall the fight, but there's one in japan where he takes one flush to the chin and walks through it

Thanks. I will see if I can watch that Murayama fight and maybe check some Japan fights later if I can find them. Real interested in DHC now after watching his UFC fights.

Aldo beats him, Holloway too.
Mcgregor obviously within a few seconds.

dang he is good, i predict he beats swanson -> max(max loses against pettis) -> pettis(pettis loses to aldo), then he fights aldo and loses and chad comes back and he loses to chad and then moves down to 135 and defeats cruz and becomes 135 goat with a long long title reign.

I'm disappointed about the result last night, but I think we got an answer to your question. The legend of Doo Ho Chin is born!

Back